Announcement: Dirty Bomb Weekly Contest #1: Recruitment Contest (1 Viewer)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Figured that I would make this week's contest pretty straightforward. We have a good amount of people that signed up on the IGN thread and I would like to see that list ever more full than it is right now. That being said, I would like this the contest for this week to be who can be the top people to recruit the most Dirty Bomb players. Not only will this score you some awesome Fever Coins, for you know...rainy days and all of that, but the top 3 will receive some extra games that [MENTION=174]Cybernetcrash[/MENTION] has in his storage and [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION] has codes for the starter pack for the top 2 !

It officially starts July 6th, 12:00 AM so basically as soon as tomorrow hits...midnight...you know what I mean!

So that is basically it, a nice, simple contest this week which everyone knows and, whether they mean it sarcastically or they actually enjoy it, loves to do and...yeah. :p

Also on a side note, if there is anyone that plays a lot of Dirty Bomb and would like to basically help run this month's game, please send me a PM if you are interested because since I don't play it, I honestly don't know about future contest ideas and all of that jazz.

Thanks and happy recruiting! :)

~Rimeraz

Last edited:

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Ok update, make that the top 3 places get a game, which games idk, Cyber has the goods and only the top 3 will get them, mystery games ftw! :3

Ether

Non-Member
Jul 2, 2015
damn if dirty bomb gets on fever and i see people playing it i might get it. It looks pretty epic

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=47384]Rimeraz[/MENTION]

i have 9 starter packs to give out

so can you add to your post that the top 2 for this contest get a code
Thus it was done. :3

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=35019]Mizu[/MENTION] if you could help spread the word around of this weekly contest, I would appreciate it. :3

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I might as well mention this too, even though I think it is usually implied with recruiting competitions I think, but when you recruit someone, please have them put your name as the person referred to so it can be kept track how many people you recruited. If there was another way this entire time then never mind, otherwise just have them do the above.

Thanks! :)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Been told we got some new members that play Dirty Bomb this week, which is very awesome guys! Please keep it up and you will receive some awesome stuff if you go up and beyond! It will end when it hits Monday, so don't let up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)