Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
What's a Harambe
Googling ....
Yea not even gonna touch that. Yea Right :)
Here is the longest video I found Extended video of Harambe shows gorilla holding the boy's hand | Daily Mail Online

First of all it was not a baby it was a young kid looked like around 3-4 years old. In that age it's parents job to run around and fend for it's child. You let is lose and it gets hit by a car that's how life is I got 4 years old nephew. Ofc they will shoot the gorilla, it's an animal that can kill the kid any time it decides to, RL is not the freaking Disney cartoons. They should however also punish the parents. Maybe give them the bill for a new Gorilla :) This is why you need to keep your kids on a tight leash :beatdeadhorse:

stigmaoftherose

Clan Member
Oct 24, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
What's a Harambe
Googling ....
Yea not even gonna touch that. Yea Right :)
Here is the longest video I found Extended video of Harambe shows gorilla holding the boy's hand | Daily Mail Online

First of all it was not a baby it was a young kid looked like around 3-4 years old. In that age it's parents job to run around and fend for it's child. You let is lose and it gets hit by a car that's how life is I got 4 years old nephew. Ofc they will shoot the gorilla, it's an animal that can kill the kid any time it decides to, RL is not the freaking Disney cartoons. They should however also punish the parents. Maybe give them the bill for a new Gorilla :) This is why you need to keep your kids on a tight leash :beatdeadhorse:
I still think it would be better to just kill off all humans so this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)