Diamond+ Every lane Coaching (NA or EU) (1 Viewer)

CarryAlex

Clan Member
Dec 21, 2017
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Hi guys I figured i'd offer some free coaching for fever members, I've played on amateur league teams before. Beaten 3 Top 10 Challenger teams (back when you can make your own 5v5 teams) and I go from bronze to diamond every season when I get bored.

I can coach any role since I've played the game so long I can play them all lol....

If you are interested in my services message me on league, discord or even come hang out in my twitch :D Twitch

EDIT: I'LL TRY TO VISIT THE FORUMS ONCE DAILY I am also on discord AngeVashes#5786 or IGN: AngeVashes just let me know you're from fever.

Last edited:

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
it may be rude but it woud be realy cool if would have some guides or other Helpfull stuff you can maybe add on the forum that would be very usefull for all of us ....

-domi-

Batman

Clan Member
Dec 6, 2017
Maine
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
He has coached me before has great advice and I grab every chance I can to have [MENTION=85879]angevashes[/MENTION] coach me and point me in the right direction!

Festivus

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2013
Northern Illinois
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Thanks for this! Definitely a fun twitch channel to follow. I would gladly donate for some of that coaching.

CarryAlex

Clan Member
Dec 21, 2017
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I'd like to have a chat, support main having trouble climbing in gold.

Sure feel free to message me through discord :D my name on discord is AngeVashes#5786

Last edited:

CarryAlex

Clan Member
Dec 21, 2017
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
it may be rude but it woud be realy cool if would have some guides or other Helpfull stuff you can maybe add on the forum that would be very usefull for all of us ....

-domi-
Every individual player is different, the great thing about league is you can learn to excel at your own playstyle and still reach high ranks.
Everyone already knows general tips to be better at league but just chooses not to actually do them such as:

Buy more wards
Map awareness
Get better at CSing
Ping when your lane is MIA and follow

I'll be doing my usual bronze-diamond climb this year and will be streaming that every monday, I'll try and focus on picking out mistakes and finding out what overall keeps people in those divisions rather than just grinding through it quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)