Diablo After Dark game night Thursdays 8PM EST (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 10 dates

Diane

Clan Officer
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
Zilluzionist and Menaj E'Twa will be hosting a regular game night on Thursdays at 8PM EST.

This game night will have different themes, but it will be hosted in the "Diablo After Dark" channel Thursdays 8PM EST

Please note: Conversation in this channel can get a little raw. You have been warned :)

**rules still apply**

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
So, in looking at the calendar for this month, when it says game night, does that pertain to all of the games that the clan members are playing? Or, will different games have the same night? I did my interview on Thursday night past and was told it was Diablo 3 game night. I just want to be on the right page of music.

Herkimur

Diane

Clan Officer
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
Yes the calendar includes everything. If you want to know about diablo game nights only, check in the diablo section under tournaments and events. :) the stickies are weekly, others are one night only.

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Awesome! I will look further into this and will join in as much as I possibly can.

Zilluzionist

Clan Officer
May 29, 2016
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
We look forward to having you! I try to mix people up that way everyone gets a chance to play with people we normally haven't. Hopefully that'll bring our section (Diablo) a little closer together!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)