Diablo 3 : Urgent & Important (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 90910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 90910

Attn: Fever Clan Members - Diablo 3 section

I have become aware of the recent rise amongst the diablo 3 Fever Clan members in the discusting participation in the activity of Primal Shaming.

Primal Shaming : Blatantly engaging in the Psychological attack on one who gains Primal drops in Diablo 3

No one, absolutely no one, should ever have to be subjected to this vile, belligerent, belittling, etc..., behavior from their friends /game mates and clan members. Especially me - being the delicate and fragile flower that I am.

This is the true, mostly true, kind of true , real events that happened to me, sort of.

It started Saturday or Sunday ( was kind of fuzzy from being so traumatized, seemed like one long nightmare, and still shaking from it ) whilst playing Diablo 3. Things were going along swell with our greater rift group .We had just killed the rift guardian and had return to town to identify our plunder. To my surprise, I had a Primal in my loot. I made mention to my group that I had received a Primal.

BOOM . That's when it happened. I had no idea what that proclamation would lead to, or how it would forever change my Diablo 3 gaming experience.

I had heard of Primal Shaming before, but never ever ever would I have imagined it happening to me, and never ever ever from my friends and clanmates ( Dolphin, SugarShane, Sodonis, Trep, Entropian, etc... ) not to mention or single out any of the participants. Those were just a few, there were others too. The voices would not stop, it was coming at me from everywhere. Where is our Primal? How come you get all the Primals? How many Primals do you have stashed? How many Primals are you wearing?, etc... I felt ganged up on. Alone and afraid, I tried to explain that I didn't ask for this Primal ( it was utterly garbage ), it just dropped. Considering that no one else wanted this Primal piece of garbage, why was I being Primal Shamed for it? It went on for hours (or 2 mins -we were between greater rifts ) or what felt like hours. I even informed them that Ghist (not to throw him under the bus, but I did to prove an point ) gets way more Primals than I do. They didn't care cause Ghist is amongst the "cool kids" .

Omg finally the next greater rift..

I had a very hard time attacking mobs. It seemed that my mouse clicking finger didn't want to click the mouse in order to attack the mob. I froze up. All kinds of stuff was going through my mind, what if I kill it and a Primal drops? How will they treat me for it ? Should I just follow and not hit anything? How can I hide it from them if I get one? Should I stash it and wait till no one is on in Clan to identify it? Should I stop wearing Primals incase they check my profile? All these thoughts within a fraction of a millionth of a second(my mind works super fast ). Fight through it Zykath. I smashed that mob - they can deal with it .
Well this is my story of how I was Primal Shamed. I would not wish this to happen to the worst or even most noobish player of diablo3

If you or anyone you may know of, that has been Primal Shamed, please come forward and use this thread as a safe place to discuss it.

Heyduk

Clan Officer
Jan 28, 2019
Dallas, TX
Clan Rank
Major
Major
*wipes tears with primal tissue paper*

Dolphin Drmng

Clan Member
Jun 22, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Ok then you need to take your primals off and then the rest of us can pass you :p

SugarShane

Vetted Officer
Sep 18, 2018
FLORIDA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Zykath, I trully feel for you. I have played with people (not you of course) but lets call them piemath. Piemath would wait until you offered up a really nice piece of gear and then look down her/his nose and say: "I dont need that, I have three primals that are better and two that suck... there have also been several occurrences of "hey, you dont really need that primal do you.... it sucks, but if you dont want that, I will reluctantly trash it for you {insert wink here}.

Happy April Fools Day yesterday you fool! I wonder whatever happened to ol' Piemath?

[by the way Heyduk, he wouldnt wipe his tears with the primal, they are too precious (my pretty).] I can see him going off into a room and secretly stroking his primals while he plots to take over the GR 120. Mewha HA HA.

Hank

Clan Members
Jan 18, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Should you find yourself victim of 'primal shaming', it is your duty to inform the shaming party that their loot is inferior. Prove yourself the superior nephalem.

D

Deleted member 90910

this is awesome I don't feel so alone anymore

Heyduk

Clan Officer
Jan 28, 2019
Dallas, TX
Clan Rank
Major
Major
SugarShane I wipe my tears with Primal tissue paper... This was so moving it made me tear up.

Heyduk

Clan Officer
Jan 28, 2019
Dallas, TX
Clan Rank
Major
Major
Out of curiousity... are tissue paper and toilet paper the same thing? Cause I could get "behind" primal toilet paper.... LOL.
Tissue Paper = Kleenex Toilet Paper = Charmin :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
XxRoYaLxX Diablo 3 8