Diablo 3 Season 19 thoughts (1 Viewer)

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Season 19 has started and as a clan we started quite well with 47 people on discord and another 5 not on discord during the leveling event.
Last night was our first hard core game nights for this season and we had over 20 people.
Seems currently we are ahead of the numbers for last seasons start.. may be due to the recruiting by our members or just the fun of new stuff to try out for barb, monk, crusader.
What are you thoughts about the classes so far and any observations.

Thanks all for stepping up and helping when anyone needs a PL or help getting other stuff done..

We'll schedule a Goblin run night, who wants to be a billionaire Vault run night, conquest night, and keep it trashy (2nd time for this event... news to follow .. )

Any other game night type events you'd like to see this season??

Tnaythias

Clan Members
May 19, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
So far it has been a blast and I appreciate all the help that other clan members have given both me and my sister this season, much appreciated.

__Reign

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I like it so far, and appreciate the help I've gotten with PL and items, such as with Kultheel (and others!). but I think the game is getting long in the tooth.

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
this season has been off the charts, the seasonal buff is letting us do content we wouldnt have dreamed of doing at the end of a season 2 years ago on day 1.

The new sets are exciting especially crusader WOW

I can't seem to turn off from diablo atm and its not healthy...help! (jk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
XxRoYaLxX Diablo 3 8
Lobotomizer Diablo 3 2
Wooot Diablo 3 8