Diablo 3 Class Mentors (1 Viewer)

Bob_o

Retired Leader
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Clan Rank
Retired Member
The roster of Diablo 3 Coaches/Class Mentors can be found in the Information & Staff sticky here.

These are players within our Diablo 3 section that have offered to be a class leader for that particular class. They are here to help you learn a class or critique your build. Please bear in mind that they may not be versed in every build played by a class - so if you ask for something out of their depth, please do not be offended if they link you to a guide or video.

Interested in becoming a class leader? We welcome all who are knowledgeable about a class.

Expectations:
1) You must make yourself available on Discord where possible. We understand sometimes you might run with your squad, push solo GRs, or be unavailable to do RL (playing at work, kids). But otherwise you should be in Discord.
2) You are to advise others on the class you're wishing to coach for. You need to provide constructive criticism, and refrain from "pushing" a player to use a specific build unless they ask. This, of course, means you'll need to be aware of various builds so you know how to guide the person you are coaching.
3) Be helpful during game nights, and possibly offer loot-sharing events for your class to help others gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeathPizza

Non-Member
Sep 11, 2015
You guys hear about the innas rework in the ptr? Its fking damn OP now

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Muldred

Aug 10, 2015
Louisville, KY
Barbarians DON'T need help!!!! :rofl:

I can help some with Crusaders if needed. I'm not huge into all the ins and outs but could offer some assistance.

wilmate

Non-Member
Dec 21, 2015
Morehead KY
Special thank you to Muldred for all of his help. I have learned so much about saders in the last two days. The guy deserves a medal.

yulingg

Non-Member
Jun 5, 2015
put me under barbarian please, I've spent some time testing new builds and will be pushing both DH/and barb ladders.
Already pushing monk ladder as well :D.

Vlaru

Vetted Officer
Aug 3, 2015
Twin Cities, MN
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
put me under barbarian please, I've spent some time testing new builds and will be pushing both DH/and barb ladders.
Already pushing monk ladder as well :D.
Added you!!

V
[MENTION=49766]Bob_o[/MENTION]

Emisary

Non-Member
Jan 10, 2016
weird that there isn't a wizard mentor. :sad: Was hoping to get some help with my wizard build

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
weird that there isn't a wizard mentor. :sad: Was hoping to get some help with my wizard build
[MENTION=57219]IOSTREAM[/MENTION] , Emisary speak with Blood in game. I know he has been testing a lot of wizard builds on the PTR and has good info to provide. He is working on and I believe posting a wizard guide once the patch goes live. I as well will be updating the DH Compendium with info once the patch is live.

Bob_o

Retired Leader
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Clan Rank
Retired Member
That's stange I could have swore Blood was in there for Wizards. I will have to check this when i get home today.

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
[MENTION=49766]Bob_o[/MENTION] I'd like to put a feeler out there so we can update the list of mentors.

Mentors could take care of things like this -> Sticky threads having links or some form of information for the mainstream or "meta" builds being used to farm/solo/group play that are kept up to date each season in the D3 Classes part of the forum. Even if it's just links to external sites so people have a quick reference to check on the forums for assistance and can seek out a mentor via PM or in TS/game for further assistance. I can work on DH things, but I've strayed away from playing the other classes for now so some assistance from other folks who main on those and are more knowledgeable about them would be much appreciated.

Info Ideas

D3Planner
Diablofans (reputable builds Mentor has ensured aren't "troll" builds)
YouTube Video Links showcasing either the builds in general or playstyles. Many streamers have posted things like this that can be embedded in the threads.
External threads or discussions on builds on reputable sites (such as the Official D3 Forums, etc)

Archimedies

Clan Member
May 9, 2016
Washington, DC
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
It has been mentioned to me a few times to put my hat in for a Monk Mentor spot due to my deep love for the class and it's inner workings (Yes, including my broken multishot monk ROFL)

Igneseus

Non-Member
Apr 29, 2016
What if i play on my Xbox one?

Stann

Aug 8, 2016
I could help with witch doctors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaMeOveR

Non-Member
Mar 31, 2016
Montana
I like this a lot gives players more knowledge on how to better perform with there chosen classes good stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)