Diablo 3 awards/ribbons/medals questions (1 Viewer)

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Hi everyone,
In my forum viewing I notice ribbons/medals awarded to players. Being retired Army and Navy vet, awards are recommended by others and sent up upon each level of Chain of Command. It appears that it is self referral here, for the most part. In examining others medals, I have done many of the same. Example being, my account was created when WoW went live, so that is an ancient account, or what you guys call it. Not sure. I have some D3 chars with over 500 hours played.
I know that I need screenshots for proof, so I posted my obtaining Guardian yesterday. Did not know where to put the post though . I just need to know the recent forum award request section, format, etc. I have over 8100 achievement points in D3 alone. If I am required to wait or gain rank prior to requesting awards, then that is completely fine too. Just wanna get with the program, so to speak

Many thanks,

Herkimur

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Madslane, many thanks for the link to the forms. I submitted SS's of all requests and that should cover it. I do appreciate the reply :)

Herkimur/Lobotomizer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)