Diablo 2 ladder reset on tomorrow, who wants to play? (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
General
General
Hi Clan Mates,

I was thinking on trying it out again. The D2 ladder resets on 12/7/18 5 PM PST. Fresh economy and some retro fun. Since blizzard in their wisdom decided that season 15 is getting extended when practically everyone wants it to end and new season to start for xmas, I kinda want to play D2 for a change when waiting for Season 16. Season 16 starts at terrible time for me. I might not get any playtime on first 2 weeks of season.

Who else wants to give it a go?

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I actually created a paladin on US East last night. I’ll have to look at what my account is and I’ll post it later.

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
jthomas32 is my account name on US East. I'm not real sure I remember how to search for people. I'll be off and on today, but for sure on tonight after 8:00 CST

BoondockEOD

Vetted Officer
Jul 20, 2018
HInesville, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I didn't even know people still played Diablo 2. Now I might have to buy it on Battle.net

Kynnar

Clan Members
Oct 2, 2018
Ontario
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I have a little bit of time in the new Ladder Season, I play on US East and the account is: Adelaide

dzmbkilla

Clan Member
May 30, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
did this take off?

Rawsh

Clan Members
Feb 27, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Is this still going on? I'm so down to play D2LOD. Are we all on US EAST?

m4onixtj

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've been playing for a while now....my pc got wiped back to factory settings and d3 is no longer on there and I'm to lazy at this point to reinstall unless something major updates....I've been d2'ing for about a month I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)