Destiny Beta (1 Viewer)

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I assumed I needed a rocket launcher or something. i wonder if you focus the legs of the tank if it would go down easier. When it fell over it seemed to lose weak spots.
I had a rocket launcher but the damage really wasn't that great in the long run, still took forever. The legs were critical hit spots which we were aiming at but the fight still took a while. The giant ball died in like half the time but still took a while

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

masterleaf

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
The Strike Walker gets exponentially easier when you figure it out. Almost too easy.

1. If too dangerous, just avoid reviving and let friends respawn
2. Everyone focus a leg down with primary weapons/sniper rifles. use either of the side passageways for cover.
3. The two tells for it's artillery/fuck-cannon of fuck are pretty easy, but the splash is bigger than you'd think and OHKO. The artillery is like 2-3HKO
4. When the leg is down whip out a HMG (rockets are ehhhhh) and poop on its neck. A combined assault would nearly take half his health in the first down.

masterleaf

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
Also when the beta comes back out after maintenance on Wed, we should plan a mini-game night for the Crucible.

Zoida

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2014
Space Needle
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
2. Everyone focus a leg down with primary weapons/sniper rifles. use either of the side passageways for cover.
This is very true. It's really easy to do if you split it's attention enough so that you're always hitting a front leg. If done right, one leg goes down earlier than the other and the other leg is pelted down by the other player that can't see the earlier leg that dies out first.

Me and [MENTION=26013]kaseibp[/MENTION] did a strike and it took.... 40 minutes on normal I think? We also did a 3 way split, which wasn't too bad. Doing the 3rd mission on hard took us much longer, seeing as we were under leveled by 3; plus all 3 of us died at the same time a few times.

I'll probably time myself on another run for the strike mission with better tactics/loadout to see how we do.

kaseibp

Non-Member
May 24, 2013
Seattle
[MENTION=37768]LitchOmatic[/MENTION] did it in like 20 with one of his Missoura friends. Yeah, I wrote Missoura. If they are gonna say it like that, that's how I'm gonna spell it!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yoda Playstation 3 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)