Destiny 2 on PC (1 Viewer)

TheToxicNation

Clan Member
Apr 27, 2016
SPAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Has anyone got or is getting destiny 2 for the pc when it comes out and would like to make a squad to do raids pvp and pve bosses, message me when it comes out and go from there.
Happy hunting to those who have it on xbox and ps already.

Aedric

Clan Member
Jan 10, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I think most the people are going to play it on PC. I sure will. The 30fps is frankly a deal breaker on console.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Has anyone got or is getting destiny 2 for the pc when it comes out and would like to make a squad to do raids pvp and pve bosses, message me when it comes out and go from there.
Happy hunting to those who have it on xbox and ps already.
I will be playing on PC and on EU 'servers'.

(and I say 'servers' since only the physics are located on a server and the rest of the game is peer-to-peer)

TheBadger

Sep 10, 2017
I'll be getting D2 on PC. It's just a shame that it's not coming out for over a month :(

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I purchased it already so I can play a bit in the beta. Its totally worth it. Those 60 frames are absolutely beautiful. I have it for Xbone as well, but once it comes on PC, I'll probably play it moreso on that.

FluffMcDuff

Clan Member
May 13, 2016
Ohio
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I'm super hyped for this game, will probably do a 24 hour stream the day it comes out.

TheToxicNation

Clan Member
Apr 27, 2016
SPAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Thanks guys cant wait for the game to come out and maybe play with some of you :)

Dismayven

Clan Member
Aug 29, 2017
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I just won a destiny 2 for pc game code from MSI Global on Facebook, and the new PC I won 2 weeks ago will be here Monday of next week. Then I will be grinding some destiny :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)