Depressing | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Depressing (1 Viewer)

Rohann

Non-Member
Feb 2, 2016
So today I met the most beautiful woman that I have seen here in WV since I have lived here. I talked to her briefly as I remember her face from somewhere but couldnt place it. She apparently used to live near me at one point and that was probably where I saw her before.

Not wanting to get her in trouble at her job I didnt speak to her long and really wanted to see her again. So I conveniently "lost" my keys in the snow after my appointment in the building. I got the number to her desk and told her I would pay her $20 to go find my keys and told her the area in which I "lost" them. 10 minutes later she called me back stating she had found them and we setup a meeting place for me to pick them up.

Once I arrived to get my keys from her I admitted that I did that on purpose just to see her again and asked her if she had a boyfriend so that I might have dinner with her one night. Well she does have a boyfriend. Now I have been shot down many times by many different women and it has never really bothered me, but for some reason I am completely depressed that this particular woman has a boyfriend. I didnt necessarily get shot down or anything but the fact that she has a boyfriend says it all.

She knew that I was on unemployment and would not accept the money that I told her I would pay her to find my keys. Now keep in mind the unemployment office is an hour or so drive from my house and she brought my keys close enough for me to pick them up. The most beautiful woman both inside and out that I have ever met I will never get to know because of some other dood.

So to you dood I say this:
FUCK YOU!!!

Gyorn

Retired Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Such things happen, so I'm also pretty sure you'll find another one sooner or later ;)

orcy11

Clan Member
Sep 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Or do what I do and love yourself very sexually!! *slurps*

Gyorn

Retired Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Sorry Bro. Don't worry... There is at least one compatible person for everyone in this world. Yours will be along sooner than later!
Oh, I found mine already.
The one and only that really understands me.

[MENTION=62924]Rohann[/MENTION]
Seriously, don't take it too hard. One day there will be someone for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)