Deck Ideas (1 Viewer)

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm really interested in your shaman deck, it looks very cool. A question if I may, wouldn't it better to have a second bloodlust in your deck in case you had to pull the trigger twice? And if so, what would you replace?

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
I'm really interested in your shaman deck, it looks very cool. A question if I may, wouldn't it better to have a second bloodlust in your deck in case you had to pull the trigger twice? And if so, what would you replace?
That's a really good question. I'm not sure if it'd be better to have two bloodlusts or not given there's already so much synergy with elementals. I'm really not sure what to take out instead but if you're feeling scientific, tool around with the list and share your results!

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
That's a really good question. I'm not sure if it'd be better to have two bloodlusts or not given there's already so much synergy with elementals. I'm really not sure what to take out instead but if you're feeling scientific, tool around with the list and share your results!

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
Got other f2p list for you folks today. Elemental Paladin!

2x Fire Fly
2x Glacial Shard
2x Smuggler's Run
2x Grimestreet Outfitter
2x Hydrologist
2x Igneous Elemental
2x Tar Creeper
2x Consecration
2x Fire Plume Phoenix
2x Hammer of Wrath
2x Truesilver Champion
2x Frostwolf Warlord
2x Grimestreet Enforcer
2x Servant of Kalimos
2x Blazecaller

Give it a whirl, make changes where needed and let me know how it works out for you!

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
Got other f2p list for you folks today. Elemental Paladin!

2x Fire Fly
2x Glacial Shard
2x Smuggler's Run
2x Grimestreet Outfitter
2x Hydrologist
2x Igneous Elemental
2x Tar Creeper
2x Consecration
2x Fire Plume Phoenix
2x Hammer of Wrath
2x Truesilver Champion
2x Frostwolf Warlord
2x Grimestreet Enforcer
2x Servant of Kalimos
2x Blazecaller

Give it a whirl, make changes where needed and let me know how it works out for you!

Grimm

Clan Member
Apr 10, 2015
San Antonio
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Current deck- Silver Hand Recruit.

Silver Hand Recruit Paladin Deck List Guide - Kobolds - January 2018 - Hearthstone Top Decks

I'm sorry I don't know how to make the post look fancy :p
This is the most recent deck I've made and have been using for latter. ATM I'm sitting on rank 15, this deck struggles with heavy board clears and of course you can loose a match to even a favorable enemy depending on card draw. Getting out 1 or 2 Call to Arms almost assures me victory getting the lower end minions to the board putting you in a better position to play your 3-5 costing cards. Down falls is getting things like Dirty Rat after a mulligan and of course being stuck with your higher 5-7 costing cards, still nothing is perfect and a lot of time after getting used to the deck you can turn things to your favor like getting Corridor Creeper out turn 4-5 and putting the heavy pressure on!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sparkis Hearthstone 0
opokalipse Hearthstone 1
C Hearthstone 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)