Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Heydeeho,
Has anyone seen the Netflix series, currently in 2nd season? The premise is pretty insane! It is produced in Deutschland and is in German. I think that the show is pretty wild. My wife likes it because it is in German. Very rare for her to get to enjoy something in her native language. For the peeps that have seen it, what do you think about it?
Lobotomizer

Violet

Clan General
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
General
General
I will just say that it is FUKEN AMAZING!!! Mystery sci-fi, some great acting, love the main character, saying anything more would be spoilerish. Can't wait for Season 3!!!!

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I will just say that it is FUKEN AMAZING!!! Mystery sci-fi, some great acting, love the main character, saying anything more would be spoilerish. Can't wait for Season 3!!!!
We are on episode 7 - season 2....holy shit man! This is thinking persons entertainment for sure. Not only do I have to figure out the dialog, in German, and then be able to figure out the damn plot line and the characters. It is like whiplash back and forth...2019 to 1986.. then 1986 to 2019...then bam...2052 and off to 1921 post WW1...gawd..I dig it..!

Stereo

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2013
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've enjoyed season 1 haven't gotten to season 2 yet but it's on the list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)