Dark Militia Guild Bank (1 Viewer)

triplebruin890

Non-Member
Jun 7, 2015
Right Behind You!
Its official the Dark Militia now has a guild bank. This is a very important 1st step for the guild as now we can use this to attract new members to the guild and then to the clan. So just giving everyone a heads up.

Domaco

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Its official the Dark Militia now has a guild bank. This is a very important 1st step for the guild as now we can use this to attract new members to the guild and then to the clan. So just giving everyone a heads up.
Can you add me to the guild? I've looked for you online with no luck. my main chars are Domacos (Sith Tank, lvl 57), Orianaray (Jedi "wanna be" healer lvl 65). Thanks.

Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Apr 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I might end up making a character to join the guild but currently I am on Pot5 and my legacy is really advanced, it is hard to think about starting over but I might if I don't get anywhere with the group I am currently running with.

triplebruin890

Non-Member
Jun 7, 2015
Right Behind You!
Eventually the clan will spread out to all servers and anyone is welcome to start one for the clan (as long as they follow the guild format rules)

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
Eventually the clan will spread out to all servers and anyone is welcome to start one for the clan (as long as they follow the guild format rules)
I just subbed again, so I'm going to do my best to get some started on a few servers.

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
[MENTION=51698]triplebruin890[/MENTION] Is there like a list of guild requirements that I need to meet when making guilds? I want to make sure I do it right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)