D3 Season 21 - Leveling Event - 3 July 2020 - 5:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Eastern (1 Viewer) (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 07-03-20

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
General
General
D3_S21_Leveling_Event.png

As Season 20 is coming to an end on the 21st of June 2020 , we would like to go ahead and announce our Season 21 Leveling Tournament!

WHEN
Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST on 3 July 2020

Please be there 30 minutes early so you can be put into a group if you need to be.

NOTICE: S20 leveling Event Winning Team of 1st Place: Decay/Dantee00/Parksy/XxRoyalxX will need to break up and have up to only 3 of their original members.

This season we're allowing groups to be formed on their own. If you have a team of 4 already, make sure to list them in your registration post. If you're solo or less than a group of 4, we'll attempt group you into a team of 4. The earlier you register, the earlier you'll be considered when forming the groups! We'll be forming up groups of people who are flying solo that night. There will be rewards for the first 3 groups to hit 70, and an honorable mention for the 4th group.

If you are positive you can't stay the whole way to 70, please let the officers know so we can group those people accordingly.

Rules are the same as always, it's simply the first 4 person group to have all 4 members reach level 70 wins the event for the night. ALL GROUP PARTICIPANTS MUST BE FEVER MEMBERS AND BE LOGGED INTO DISCORD IN THE D3 SECTION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOP AWARDS. THIS EVENT IS BEING COORDINATED AND HOSTED THROUGH DISCORD, WHICH IS WHY IT'S A REQUIREMENT. Winners will be verified by Entropian1960.

To submit your proof of leveling/group win - please submit a screenshot directly to the #d3 channel in discord, showing your whole group and the timestamp from in-game. Discord makes it easy to post screenshots, simply hit the print screen button and paste into discord.

This event is being held on the NA servers only. While we would like to host this on the EU servers as well, we do not have enough member participation at this time to host such an event.

Top Team, SoftCore and Hardcore will qualify for the fever competition award!

Leveling Event Winners - SoftCore:
1st Place: ??/??/??/??
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

Leveling Event Winners - HardCore:
1st Place: ??/??/??/??
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

Current preformed teams:

Team# 01 - trep / Lycan / LordWarlock / Entropian1960

Team# 02 - Dante00 / Parksy / PRIMETIME / FACEtheDUKE

Team# 03 - kultheel / gandouf / XxRoYaLxX / SugarShane

Team# 04 - LittleBehr / Polio / @crimson / __Reign

Team# 05 - Grandarcher / Selenite / ShinyPants / kaottic

Team# 06 - MrGrey / Marshy / Arkentow / Wooot

Team# 07 - sydeswype / Vatorr / SSXBergy / bloodbreaker

Team# 08 - Zilluzionist / Shenanoska / SilverDuke310 / Fatalis

Team# 09 - dzmbkilla / Aedric / @transwire / PH03N1X

Team# 10 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HardCore Teams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TeamHC#1 - Axle / GrumpyMonk / Polaris

TeamHC#2 -

-------------------------------------------------------------
Players signed up but not in teams yet
-------------------------------------------------------------
@transwire

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - running solo - let me know if you'd rather be in a group and we'll find one for you.
bdoggg
Ghist
DerangedDrew

-------------------------------------------------------
Will have LATE START

Last edited:

gandouf

Clan Member
Aug 21, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
put me with kultheel if u can if not put me with who ever more then likely will start with barb then wd as usuall

kultheel

Clan Members
Mar 24, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
o/, no team yet!

Dante00

Clan Members
Aug 22, 2019
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Can you please include our team on the list? It will be me, Parksy, Primetime, and FaceTheDuke. Thanks! Looking forward to a new season!

Reactions: Parksy

Arkentow

Clan Members
Nov 13, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
no / team Arkentow clan name toon name not picked out yet or what class!!

Polaris

Clan Members
Oct 18, 2018
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Planning on a solo start but if a group of 3 needs a fourth, I'll volunteer as the fourth member.

Grandarcher

Clan member
Jun 17, 2020
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Hey! I've never played on a team before and want to join in on the fun if possible! :)
Will be playing DH and I'm watching some Rax guides before the season start so I won't be totally clueless day of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)