D3 Season 17 Leveling Event 7:30PM EST (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-19

Diane

Clan Officer
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

As Season 16 is over , we would like to go ahead and announce our Season 17 Leveling Tournament!

WHEN
Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST on May 17, 2019

Please be there 30 minutes early so you can be put into a group if you need to be.

This season we're allowing groups to be formed on their own. If you have a team of 4 already, make sure to list them in your registration post. If you're solo or less than a group of 4, we'll attempt group you into a team of 4. The earlier you register, the earlier you'll be considered when forming the groups! We'll be forming up groups of people who are flying solo that night. There will be rewards for the first 3 groups to hit 70, and an honorable mention for the 4th group.

If you are positive you can't stay the whole way to 70, please let the officers know so we can group those people accordingly.

Rules are the same as always, it's simply the first 4 man group to have all 4 members reach level 70 wins the event for the night. ALL GROUP PARTICIPANTS MUST BE FEVER MEMBERS AND BE LOGGED INTO DISCORD IN THE D3 SECTION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE AWARDS. THIS EVENT IS BEING COORDINATED AND HOSTED THROUGH DISCORD, WHICH IS WHY IT'S A REQURIEMENT. Winners will be verified by Ghist.

To submit your proof of leveling/group win - please submit a screenshot directly to the #d3 channel in discord, showing your whole group and the timestamp from in-game. Discord makes it easy to post screenshots, simply hit the print screen button and paste into discord.

This event is being held on the NA servers only. While we would like to host this on the EU servers as well, we do not have enough member participation at this time to host such an event.

Top 3 winners will qualify for the fever competition award!

Current preformed teams:

Team #

Players

Notes

Fever members?

Sidonis, Diligaff, Diane, Lycan

Full

Y

Entropian1960, Zykath, trep, Dolphin Drmng

Full

Y

Menaj E'Twa, Zilluzionist, SilverDuke310, VoLLi

Full

Y

gandouf, GizmoTLR, FrydChickn, LordWarlock

Full

Y

glib, Medic739, kelraz, Phorceful

Full

Y

McGrover, ondee45, Suspence, Verrin

Full

Y

Bloodmorphed, Despaire

Y

Players signed up but not in teams yet

Player

Notes

Miinfin

Will be late but available to fill spots

Heyduk

Will be late

Tipherion

Has to be done after 3.5 hours.

McGromit8

Will be two hours late

Last edited:

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I think this will be the first one I miss in about 2-3 years. We will be out camping. Good luck and I’ll catch you guys on Sunday!

Menaj E'Twa

Vanetsu
Apr 13, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
McGromit8, Zillusionist, Menaj E'Twa, SilverDuke310

We are full thank you

Last edited:

Menaj E'Twa

Vanetsu
Apr 13, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
She doesn't play often enough, and probably wouldn't like the speed at which we would be running.

Miinfin

Clan Members
Jan 17, 2019
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I will probably be on for this, but I will likely be late due to when I get out of work. If that means I need to be grouped with those that can't stay until 70, that's fine. I do want to pace myself better this season, as I got burnt out on S16 pretty quickly

gandouf

Clan Member
Aug 21, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i will be there not sure what ill be playing too start off as though

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I will probably be on for this, but I will likely be late due to when I get out of work. If that means I need to be grouped with those that can't stay until 70, that's fine. I do want to pace myself better this season, as I got burnt out on S16 pretty quickly
As groups finish and have their time logged, we'll be more than happy to help anyone that would like a boost to 70. Saturday's game night focus will also be a catch up event for anyone who can't be on Friday, and/or working on 1-4 of season journey. Don't feel bad about pacing yourself to avoid burnout though if that's what you need to be able to keep enjoying the game.

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
little to late for me but if anyone wants to lvl before (if possible) or the next day... that would be great
New season doesn't open until 5pm PST, you won't be able to make a seasonal character until that time. If you can't make the event, we'll be having a catch up game night the following day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)