Updates: Current Guild Upgrade (and items to donate!) (1 Viewer)

slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

If you are able to donate any of the listed items, please deposit them into our Guild Vault or directly to the Treasury.
Both of these can be found in our Guild Hall. To access the Hall, open the guild menu (g) and select "Guild Hall" in the top right corner.

The full list of all upgrades can be found here.

[HR][/HR]
**Current Upgrades***

Mining Rate 2
Produce aetherium at a faster rate (from 1 every 50 seconds to 1 every 40 seconds or 1.5 per minute).

Required Materials:

Next On Deck***

War Room Restoration 1
Begin restoring your war room.
The War Room is run and maintained by a War Room Proprietor. It allows guilds to interact with Claimed objectives in World versus World, upgrading their defenses with features including auras, tactics and improvements.

Arena Restoration 1
Set up a temporary structure in your guild hall while construction begins on your guild hall's arena.

[HR][/HR]
***Completed Upgrades***

General Merchant
Repair Anvil
Guild Vault: Stash
Guild Hall Obtained
Guild Portal **

GUILD TAVERN
Tavern Restoration 1
Guild Enhancement: Karma **
Guild Enhancement: Experience **
Scribing: Guild Gathering Bonus Banner
Scribing: Guild Karma Banner
Scribing: Guild Experience Banner
Guild Hall Swiftness +11% **
Scribing: Guild Magic Find Banner
Scribing: Guild Road Marker
Scribing: Guild Gold from Kills Banner
Scribing: Guild Banquet
Scribing: Guild Karma and Experience Banner

GUILD MINE
Mine Excavation 1
Aetherium Capacity 1
Mining Rate 1 **
Aetherium Capacity 2 **

GUILD WORKSHOP
Workshop Restoration 1
Ore Synthesizer 1 **
Lumber Synthesizer 1 **
Cloth Synthesizer 1 **

WAR ROOM
Scribing: Guild Catapult
Scribing: Guild Siege Golem

GUILD MARKET
Market Restoration 1
Mission Slot: PvE **
Guild Trader 1 **
Guild Armorer 1
Guild Weaponsmith 1
Guild Treasure Trove
Schematic: Vault Transport
Deep Cave

GUILD ARENA

Last edited:

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Are you guys using the original guild? It has almost everything unlocked from before HoT if that helps you speed things up. I believe I still have leader permissions in it

Belos

Vetted Officer
Oct 28, 2014
Greece
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Are you guys using the original guild? It has almost everything unlocked from before HoT if that helps you speed things up. I believe I still have leader permissions in it
you now if EU has guild already? because i create one and try to put fever clan and was unavailable, anyway you can speak with @slyxsoy

slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
No, we don't have the original guild. It's a new one that was created about a month ago because we were not able to find anyone with leader permissions.
If you do have access to it that would be awesome! We've been chugging away in ours and put in a fair amount of gold in unlocking the first few upgrades. However, I think I probably speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't be sad to get access to the original guild. :)
Could you add me so I can take a look? My in game name is swhitney.4536

Edit to tag other leaders in our current guild: [MENTION=66749]SpeedYz[/MENTION] [MENTION=68292]Worggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=68300]lilbear[/MENTION]

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
No, we don't have the original guild. It's a new one that was created about a month ago because we were not able to find anyone with leader permissions.
If you do have access to it that would be awesome! We've been chugging away in ours and put in a fair amount of gold in unlocking the first few upgrades. However, I think I probably speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't be sad to get access to the original guild. :)
Could you add me so I can take a look? My in game name is swhitney.4536

Edit to tag other leaders in our current guild: [MENTION=66749]SpeedYz[/MENTION] [MENTION=68292]Worggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=68300]lilbear[/MENTION]
Yeah I still have leadership among a couple others. I added you. The leveling I was thinking of might have just applied to stuff before the expansion and I know nothing about the new stuff so go ahead and take a look and let me know if it's even useful anymore.

SpeedYz

Banned
Apr 17, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Yeah I still have leadership among a couple others. I added you. The leveling I was thinking of might have just applied to stuff before the expansion and I know nothing about the new stuff so go ahead and take a look and let me know if it's even useful anymore.
[MENTION=29]Rafiee[/MENTION] Could you add myself as well so I could take a look at it? :) speedyz.4596
oh my gosh I am dying to see this!

Last edited:

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=29]Rafiee[/MENTION] Could you add myself as well so I could take a look at it? :) speedyz.4596
oh my gosh I am dying to see this!
added. like i said, it might not be useful since it's all pre expansion stuff. All it did for me since we had all the upgrades was put the guild at level 5

SpeedYz

Banned
Apr 17, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Its very very useful! Beyond belief useful! The only thing We still need is a Guild hall this this guild was made Pre-expansion It currently does not have one, But we certainly will get one soon!

slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Updated OP with current upgrades.
Awesome job tonight everyone! Very successful Game Night! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)