CS:GO Private server!!! (1 Viewer)

heybob

Jun 16, 2014
Arizona, Usa
So thanks to [MENTION=39620]TwoUnderscores[/MENTION] we now have a new private server located in dallas, texas. WE CAN FINALLY go on our server and learn new strats teach people where to sit where to stand what to look at what not to do etc.

Ill put the IP in this forum when we get it, still being processed!!!!!

again we have a new 12 man private server!!!!!

thanks again underscores!

Fireylaw27

Jun 27, 2013
Texas
So thanks to [MENTION=39620]TwoUnderscores[/MENTION] we now have a new private server located in dallas, texas. WE CAN FINALLY go on our server and learn new strats teach people where to sit where to stand what to look at what not to do etc.

Ill put the IP in this forum when we get it, still being processed!!!!!

again we have a new 12 man private server!!!!!

thanks again underscores!
Dallas Texas nice!

heybob

Jun 16, 2014
Arizona, Usa
Got it in texas cuz there are both west and east coast so

Jaybee

Non-Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ohio
I have no idea why but twc has incredibly shitty routing from me to texas. But still really glad we got a server. Secretly wishing it was in Chicago..also we should learn how to set up in houses, those are great ways to learn because by playing each other we learn from both sides and can share knowledge and skills throughout our group.

KaWzY

Jun 19, 2014
BC, Canada
Wishing it was in chicago too, texas is a long ways from anywhere in Canada haha. But ya we should set up some 10 man nights where 2 captains are picked and then they pick players one by one, play a round, then repeat. Lots of players in ESEA do this.

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Wishing it was in chicago too, texas is a long ways from anywhere in Canada haha. But ya we should set up some 10 man nights where 2 captains are picked and then they pick players one by one, play a round, then repeat. Lots of players in ESEA do this.
If I joined, I have the feeling I would be the nerdy kid left standing alone while the captains argue over who has to take me.

heybob

Jun 16, 2014
Arizona, Usa
If I joined, I have the feeling I would be the nerdy kid left standing alone while the captains argue over who has to take me.
thats exactly how i would feel haha!!!!

heybob

Jun 16, 2014
Arizona, Usa
I have no idea why but twc has incredibly shitty routing from me to texas. But still really glad we got a server. Secretly wishing it was in Chicago..also we should learn how to set up in houses, those are great ways to learn because by playing each other we learn from both sides and can share knowledge and skills throughout our group.
there are a lot of us on the west coast aswell, so i figured dallas would be the middle man in the 2 sides! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)