CoD: AW; To buy or not to buy, that is the question! (1 Viewer)

BangSzymon

Dec 1, 2014
So I've been wondering for a while now whether I should buy the new Call of Duty game or not, I recently bought WoD for World of Warcraft and even though I'm enjoying the expansion so far, I've always wanted to come back to CoD.

I went on and installed Mw3 on my new PC and I really love it, I didn't play it enough on my old PC cause of lagg issues and stuff like that. But my question for everyone is, is the new Call of Duty worth buying, and why it is worth or isn't worth for someone that hasn't tried it out? :)

Regards ,- Szymon B.

Lil_Nora

Non-Member
Jan 9, 2013
Japan, Gifu, Shirakawa
So I've been wondering for a while now whether I should buy the new Call of Duty game or not, I recently bought WoD for World of Warcraft and even though I'm enjoying the expansion so far, I've always wanted to come back to CoD.

I went on and installed Mw3 on my new PC and I really love it, I didn't play it enough on my old PC cause of lagg issues and stuff like that. But my question for everyone is, is the new Call of Duty worth buying, and why it is worth or isn't worth for someone that hasn't tried it out? :)

Regards ,- Szymon B.
I still say yes

DrinkingWhiskey

Retired Co-Leader
Mar 1, 2009
Clan Rank
Retired Member

Regards ,- Szymon B.
Do you mean game lag or lag because your computer at the time couldn't really handle the game ?

BangSzymon

Dec 1, 2014
Computer lag

Do you mean game lag or lag because your computer at the time couldn't really handle the game ?
My computer handled it badly back in the day when it (the game) was fresh, I recently got a new one cause well, the other one was way too old, DDR2 2gb ram and stuff like that :)

DrinkingWhiskey

Retired Co-Leader
Mar 1, 2009
Clan Rank
Retired Member
My computer handled it badly back in the day when it (the game) was fresh, I recently got a new one cause well, the other one was way too old, DDR2 2gb ram and stuff like that :)
I would love to say buy and play AW but I cannot in all good humor say that. I would play\buy something cheaper like CSGO or Insurgency and wait to see if AW's problems are ever fixed... which I'm guessing they wont be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)