Not open for further replies.

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Considering I'm changing main games to this and in need of a job role at the moment, I'd be up for Admin and helping grow this sub section.

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Since Administrator job changed its form recently with permanent admins taking care of all games, we have similar role, which would be maintenance and gathering of the loot lists at end of each month. Would you be interested in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Horde Classic WoW Guild meeting 6 PM PST Sunday 25th World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 8
Sidonis Dire Maul available 10/15/19 separate from Phase 2 World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
Violet WoW Classic All-Day Leveling Event Mankrik-H Sunday 9am EST World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
G Anyone else have time off/vacation lined up for Classic WoW release? World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 3
Wooot Need Character Name Suggestions World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 10
G Classic WoW leveling strategies World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
G List System (Our Classic WoW Raid loot distribution) World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 2
G Clan/Guild crafters for WoW Classic World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 7
G Classic WoW Feverclan Preparation meeting 7/7/19 7 PM EST World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 6
G WoW Classic BETA notes from BETA tester perspective World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 5
G Key Decisions for Classic WoW to enable efficient recruiting World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 9
G Fever clan Classic WoW faction selection questionnaire World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 6
A Looking for people interested in playing WoW Classic World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 21
Sidonis Alternate Timeline Classic World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
Lobotomizer Classic is causing me fits World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
Wooot My Vanilla WoW Experiences World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 0
K Great big Hug and Hello to all of my old school WoW buds World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 1
Violet Member Roster Mankrik-Horde World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 4
G Bigglesworth Horde - LFG for Leveling group mega thread World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 6
G Fever Horde Guild server (Bigglesworth) World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 19
G Fever Horde Guild Roster World of Warcraft | Classic WoW 19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)