Classic WoW Feverclan Preparation meeting 7/7/19 7 PM EST (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 06-23-19, 07-07-19

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
The purpose of this meeting is to give interested folks chance to be heard and finish the planning. Following is the list of items we are going to lock down once and for all so we can proceed with recruiting and plans in general for WoW Classic. So we will have meeting forum this Sunday 7 PM EST. Everyone who wants to play is welcome to the meeting.

1. PvE vs PvP server
    1. PvP
  2. Horde vs Alliance
    1. Horde
  3. Guild Focus: PvE raid/dungeon guild with some organized PvP.
    1. Semi-hardcore raiding guild
  4. Raid Days and schedule
    1. Main raid days Tuesday and Thursday 6 PM PST to 9:30/10 PM PST with more casual GDKP style raid Sunday afternoon. We need to decide the weekdays for this.
  5. Standard rules
    1. The only modification I would like to see is to make joining the in-game clan easier. A person would enter in-game clan as trial and at the end of trial time, we would do the proper Fever Interview and make them a member in the in-game clan and give them their Private Fever rank if they pass the interview.
    2. We would still hold them to the Fever rules of course even during Trial time. On Classic WoW servers reputation is everything.
  6. Loot system
    1. We are looking to use the list system to avoid Hoarding and too long memory that puts new members near indefinitely behind on drops.
    2. I hope people realize that Classic WoW does not drop anywhere near as many drops as live WoW does and in addition to that there are more people in a raid. This all means number of drops per person is less than half compared to Live WoW
  7. Server selection
    1. We actively trying to avoid streamer servers
    2. August 13th you can reserve your character name on selected server and create the outlook of it but not play it yet.
    3. We will coordinate the server selection at that point
  8. Launch plan and first 1-2 months
    1. Fastest levelers we have are probably going to hit level 60 by end of week 1 or early week 2 using around 100-120 hours for leveling. For large majority, leveling will take 130-160 hours which means a month to 2 months of calendar time.
    2. After leveling to max level we also have to gear up before entering the raids, which also takes 1-2 weeks most likely. There are also professions to train as those give a big advantage for the clan. We are most likely designating a clan crafters for each professions early on so we can get access to important stuff and people who become clan crafter will get help but have to be able to get all the reputations and drops needed to get access to needed patters/recipes/plans. It is also expected for them to make stuff for no extra cost aside of materials cost.
    3. The above means we can’t expect to be able to do clan only raiding very early on, which bring me to another point of co-operation with other guilds and unaffiliated players until we have enough people ready in the clan. Tentative raid start date is 1 month from release for clan itself.
    4. We are not going to be trying to do server first or pushing super hard, but our target is to clear all raid content before next content comes out.

Last edited:

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
This all looks good.

When the day comes to start the game. How will we know what server to pick/join?

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
When the day comes to start the game. How will we know what server to pick/join?
Actually people get to do up to 3 name reservations on August 13th, which also serves as selection for server, so you get to create your character, select your server in advance. when they publish the server list, we pick one and publish it for everyone. Probably also have small Discord event at that time.

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
Hi Ghist,

Sorry I missed this - can we reschedule? I am very interested in WOW Classic and playing with Fever members.

Thanks!

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
We will try again on this Sunday 7 PM EST. So 7/7/19. We can use Classic WoW channel in discord under WoW section.

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
Sounds good - I will be there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)