Sendain

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Anyone play Clash Royale?

I see Fever Clan in the clan list. Is it the same as for Clash of Clans?

Blakey

Clan Member
Oct 6, 2016
Sydney
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Huuuuge necro on this thread. But is anyone playing this? I'm currently addicted, and it is really built around the clan function. 2v2 game mode (clan battles) is coming out with the next patch and thought it might be cool to get the group together...if people are playing.

Huuuuge necro on this thread. But is anyone playing this? I'm currently addicted, and it is really built around the clan function. 2v2 game mode (clan battles) is coming out with the next patch and thought it might be cool to get the group together...if people are playing.
I still do, currently trying to make a clan because I don't want to get kicked :beatdeadhorse: :)

Blakey

Clan Member
Oct 6, 2016
Sydney
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Nice! Do you know if there is a way to add friends or does that functionality only come through the clan function? If you set one up maybe we can get it active before the clan battles :p

Nice! Do you know if there is a way to add friends or does that functionality only come through the clan function? If you set one up maybe we can get it active before the clan battles :p
I don't believe there is a way to add friends, just using facebook. I made a clan with some friends, its called Nephalem (Clan Tag: #2922898J ) if you want to take a look, we are just 5 people but trying to recruit more and droped my trophies to arena 2 to get some crowns for the next clan chest (My highest is 2793 Trophies).

Galt

Non-Member
Jan 13, 2016
Seattle, WA
I am in a very active clan that gets over 2k donations per week and hits the level 10 clan chest every time. Name is TiltedBoys and tag is #20LUQGLY. 2 open spots right now but the leaders boot inactives regularly to make room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)