Clanning up at end game I guess? (1 Viewer)

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
So its been a struggle trying to group up with Fellow Fever Clan mates and granted my play style most likely doesn't fit in with the Hurry to end game content so I'm hopeful that when I get to end game I will have Clan mates to play with. Currently I have been playing solo and last night I only joined people calling for help for a way to maybe help in recruiting but what I found is that every person I tried to help was trying to run a mission 3 tiers higher than their level which was causing me to skip content. I did reach out to a few Clan members around my level but they never responded and I guessing that which Voip in the game if you are playing together your not on Discord.

I guess I'm reaching out to see what I can do to help with this Clan so that I nobody has to play solo while wearing tags?

Medic739

Clan Leader
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
No one should be left out if their wearing tags

Some people push through then explore, some explore first time going through so kinda have people at various stages
so by all means man . if you're on and see people playing , hop in channel and see whats up

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm still leveling. I think i'm at 17 and would love to play with someone. I'm in the same boat as you...usually ask chat if anyone wants to join my leveling journey but get crickets

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I'm 15 now Rafiee, and Thursday night I was surprised there was nobody in Discord. And Medic your correct and I fell the same way, I'm guessing that if we can grow members this will not be an issue.

rebekahstaley89

Mar 29, 2019
united kingdom
Some folks erupt then explore, thusme explore 1st time rummaging so rather have folks at numerous stages
so by all suggests that man . if you're on and see folks enjoying , hop in channel and see whats up

Dionysis

Clan Members
Mar 23, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I haven't hit 50 yet but I don't mind partying up with anyone that wants to. Everything scales anyways as far as I know so you won't just be carried through and can still enjoy the story. If I'm online and in game hit me up anytime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)