Clan/Guild crafters for WoW Classic (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
This is something that will help the clan a lot early on (like first 4-6 months). What is a guild crafter anyways? Professions are a bit bigger deal in Vanilla WoW as it takes good amount of time and resources to make it to skill level 300 and having all relevant recipes including needed reputations for those.

What we expect from Clan/Guild crafter?
  • Leveling your selected profession to 300 within 2-3 weeks of launch
  • Pick only 1 professions to be clan crafter.
  • Within that profession figure out with your clan/guild mates, what are the important recipes/formulas/patterns/plans to get and how to get those
  • Farm needed reputations to get access to recipes/formulas/patterns/plans gated behind those
  • Farm specific mobs/areas to get the drop based important recipes
  • Provide crafts for clan members at material cost or free if materials are provided for their own use (not for them selling those on Auction House)

What will Clan/Guild crafter get from clan?
  • Help to farm needed drops and reputations
  • Some materials to help level the professions, small contributions, but it will help a lot
    • Example: during leveling Clan/Guild Tailor usually gets a lot of bag request along with materials to make those, resulting in lots of skill ups essentially free.
  • Some reputations and patterns require raid access and clan/guild crafters get their recipes/formulas/patterns/plans automatically without roll when those drop.

Personal Benefits
  • Your access to recipes/formulas/patterns/plans will gain you recognition on the server and you will be able to use it to make gear for people outside of the clan for fees or make rarer stuff to sell on Auction House.

Professions we need clan crafters for:
  • Tailoring (Ghist)
    • Important for bags especially during leveling
    • I will be taking Skinning to have the needed skins for Bags during leveling.
    • Feel free to mail be bag materials (even if you do not have the leather needed, as I should have some and I will mail bags back top you. I will pay for the threads myself)
      • Note: it is easiest to just buy 8 slots bags for Vendor, but if needed I can make those too
    • Patterns Obtained:
      • I will be listing important patterns I have learned here. Examples will be useable gear and resistance gear. Focus will be on level 60 gear rather than hunting leveling gear.
  • Alchemy
    • This will be important for Flasks. Expect to have lots of potions to make as well. Thanks to alchemy lab being in later parts of Scholomance, expect to be running that place a lot
    • This is a great gold making professions when coupled up with Herbalism
  • Engineering
    • Goblin engineering (Things that go boom generally)
    • Gnomish engineering (Gadgets with malfunction chance)
  • Blacksmithing (lots of specializations so will need more than 1)
  • Leatherworking
    • Tribal (most important: Sidonis)
    • Elemental (lots of resistance gear)
    • Dragonscale (for mail users)
    • It would be best if one of the Leatherworking clan/guild crafters would have Skinning as well so that can skin Core Leather, the Beast, Onyxia etc
  • Enchanting

So please let me know if you would like to become clan/guild crafter for classic WoW and we can start researching on what needs to be farmed and make a plan for you to hit 300 skill level and get all the needed drops. Just note that going all casual with clan/guild crafting does not work and it will take a lot of effort, but also has large reward. Personally I’m thinking on Tailoring, but if someone else wants to take that I’m open for that. Regardless I will take Tailoring as one of my professions.

Last edited:

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Since nobody picked up Tailoring I can go ahead and do that. I would like to know if any of our clothies have any specific crafts that are BOE that they are looking for. I will be doing my research on Tailoring and what are the must have crafts. Some are of course BOP, in which case I will not be able to help.

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
I am planning on playing either priest or mage... I can go tailoring/other or herb/alc... let me know. :)

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
On launch I'll be Engineering/Mining, but once level 60 and maxed engineering, I will drop mining for Enchanting.

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
I'll be doing skinning/mining at first to launch my funds, and from there going tribal leatherworking to be able to provide devilsaur gear and later hide of the wild. I'm also a bit of a reputation fanatic, so I'll be getting Thorium Brotherhood at least into Honored early on.

Last edited:

Heyduk

Clan Officer
Jan 28, 2019
Dallas, TX
Clan Rank
Major
Major
I'll be skinning/mining for a while. If anyone runs short on mats, ask me, and if I have them, I'll give you what you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)