Challenges against other Clans (1 Viewer)

cukaasha

Feb 28, 2014
Somalia
This would be great if we have a challenge between clan in certain game, like members of this clan compete with members of other clans by playing a match in a game, we can choose a most played games like Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty:Ghosts then we can have few rounds !! I've seen clans arranging competions against each other in battlefield 4.

One of the competing clans can voulenteer to compete in its server for a couple of rounds/matches, this would be great deal to post post it in our blog and Fever weekly news.

I can assist in arranging the tournament and talk to the higher ups of the other clan/s if they are intrested in competing with us.

They even put "challenge us !" in their hompage so they can make it easier !!

I hope you guys agree with idea, and please tag the officers in this thread so they can have chance to see this idea.
and if you guys have a better idea I appreciate it :)

Thank you
cukaasha

Gibber

Clan Member
Feb 8, 2014
Perth Australia
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
I would like to see a one off with another multi gaming clan and just have a heads up across all the different games.

Like:

-BF4
-SC2
-LoL
-Dota2
-SMITE
-CS:GO
-tictactoe

Anything really. Make it like a bi-annual event even or something like that where everyone rallies together to dish out a beat down.

I know the big stopper to this is that its really really difficult to organise.

Fanboixz

Mar 21, 2014
Tempe, AZ #ASU
I would 100% participate in some clan vs clan Hearthstone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)