Casual / Semi Pro Season 11 Squad (1 Viewer)

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
So I am looking to form/find a squad that wants to play the meta, and push greater rifts. As the Title says it is Casual, however I would like people to do some outside reading and learn how to best play their role. I'm proposing two nights a week for pushing, (Tue. and Sat, those can be negotiated) but starting at 8:30 pm CST. This would go for at least 3 hours each night, unless something comes up for one of us. Keys and Infernals and such would need to be farmed on our own. I will probably be on a third night each week, and will farm stuff with anyone.

I am looking to play DH (If still in the Meta), WD or Zbarb. I would be willing to play a different spec if something else shakes out in the meta, however I do not want to play monk.

If this looks like something you are interested in let me know. Right now I'm looking at our first grfits night being around Aug 5th or the Tuesday following. I'll be on vacation for a week starting July 27th, so I can't get right to it. However if you are looking for a group that doesn't require lots and lots of hours, but still has a clear and objective goal of doing some pushing let me know.

Harod

Non-Member
Dec 27, 2016
Michigan
Sounds like we might be looking for the same thing. I just plan to go really hard at the beginning. Will play whatever meta class the group needs. Leaning towards zDPS monk at the moment.

U_Mage

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'd be interested in this kind of group, willing to fill whatever role is needed

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I couldn't lead a group, but sure as hell glad to join one. I generally always play zmonk, as I am Monk coach for clan, but will also be leveling a FB WD. After that, I will have a 3rd class to pick for utility. Open most evenings except Fridays.

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I Pm'd you guys to talk details, please check your messages and respond appropriately. Thanks!

Nlck

Non-Member
Jun 29, 2017
I would be interested in joining your squad.

BNET - nick#13504

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I would be interested in joining your squad.

BNET - nick#13504
Hi Nick-

I had three other replies, but I'm still trying to figure out if everyone can meet the schedule. I will let you know what I find out.

Jason

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Sounds like we might be looking for the same thing. I just plan to go really hard at the beginning. Will play whatever meta class the group needs. Leaning towards zDPS monk at the moment.
Harod-

I tried to PM you but haven't seen a reply. Are you still wanting to roll with us? Looks like we need a zbarb, but If you want to go to a group that is going to push harder, or play a different class that is fine, I just need to know.

Eximist

Harod

Non-Member
Dec 27, 2016
Michigan
I'm in for zbarb.

FYI: I might level up a DH first just to farm with during the first week, if we're not starting runs until first week of August. I will have a fully geared zbarb by that time, most likely much sooner.

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Sounds good, so we got

Eximist: DH
U_Mage: WD
Zahbo: Zmonk
Harod: Zbarb

It looks like our schedule will be Tuesday and Sunday Evenings, starting at 8:30 cst, and ending at 11:30 cst. Our first run will be Sunday August 6th. I'll add us to the fever squad list. Thanks for your interest, and I think this will work really good!

Eximst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)