Casual player (1 Viewer)

Nanbu

Clan Member
Nov 19, 2015
CA, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Hello. I was wondering if there were any other casual players who wanted to party up some time. I have been playing for a while with breaks in between.

I usually play Quick Match and don't have a set schedule. Shoot me a message if interested :D (Nanbu#1443)

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hi!!!

Most of the time, players from Fever are looking for others to do QMs and never care if you're completely new to the game or grand master global maxskillz pgm of death. You should hang out in HotS rooms on discord, you'll find plenty of people that will be glad to play with you ^^

Flux

Vetted Officer
Apr 24, 2016
Canada
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hello. I was wondering if there were any other casual players who wanted to party up some time. I have been playing for a while with breaks in between.

I usually play Quick Match and don't have a set schedule. Shoot me a message if interested :D (Nanbu#1443)
The easiest way Ive found lately is just posting in the moba chat on discord that you are going to play some QM usually someone will join
And welcome

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General

Same to you my friend , and there are always a crew to play with QM . I myself dont play much else ,unless i want to play ai for quick mission level up on a hero

Nanbu

Clan Member
Nov 19, 2015
CA, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I'm still getting a hang of Discord. Do people usually set up on the text channel or voice?

voice usually, most nights you will find people in the heroes channel, game nights (mondays and thursdays at 9:00PM EST) you will find them in the "Game Night" channel

-Dread

voice usually, most nights you will find people in the heroes channel, game nights (mondays and thursdays at 9:00PM EST) you will find them in the "Game Night" channel

-Dread

KING3Rzz

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army

Absolutely! I'd be down for games whenever! Shoot me an add I'm always looking to group with friendly fun players! Mizar#11263

dtown

Non-Member
Apr 12, 2017
Count me in. I enjoy casual and tryhard. dtown#11252

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=58642]Nanbu[/MENTION] if you're ever looking for players or games just fish around in the discord or the TS servers. Don't be afraid to jump in to rooms and chat people up. I have yet to encounter people who are in the general rooms who mind being interrupted when it's clan members looking to play games! If you're ever looking for matches to play and you see me on just come in in!

The water's just fine, feel free to add me if you wanted! Etrigahn#1329

Yendor#11165

Non-Member
Apr 17, 2017
I'm always willing to give new people a shot. How good you are isn't always the most important thing. You can improve at the game. Feel free to message me anytime if you see me in feverclan chat in game. yendor#11165

Oh yeah, don't play with dtown, he isn't very good or nice. :devilish:

zabuza

Clan Member
Jun 6, 2017
Canada/Montreal
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I guys I'm a casual tryhard too :) no point to play if you are not trying your gest :) zabuza#1350

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)