CarletonCSL SC2 + LoL (1 Viewer)

Apathy

Non-Member
Nov 16, 2012
hello lovely folks of Fever Clan. I'm calling out the best of our best for SC2.

I run my schools esports club and were looking for "clan wars" we can do broadcasts of for our new blog :)

We'd be happy to play any of the fever teams, or even do something online over the course of a week and play the best people on fever. (were really desperate for anyone to play us) Our team is really flipping good though, we were Ro8 in January for NA schools, and our line up has gotten better since.

Also, if there are any clans that beat fever teams recently... I'm a fever member and I'd be happy to stomp them in return with my school team ;)

thanks.

Apathy

edit - also looking LoL scrims same idea but were not as good.

Last edited:

mandraxhair

Non-Member
Sep 30, 2011
Maybe we can LoL scrim in about 2 weeks?

Blazemost

Retired
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Clan Rank
Retired Member
hello lovely folks of Fever Clan. I'm calling out the best of our best for SC2.

I run my schools esports club and were looking for "clan wars" we can do broadcasts of for our new blog :)

We'd be happy to play any of the fever teams, or even do something online over the course of a week and play the best people on fever. (were really desperate for anyone to play us) Our team is really flipping good though, we were Ro8 in January for NA schools, and our line up has gotten better since.

Also, if there are any clans that beat fever teams recently... I'm a fever member and I'd be happy to stomp them in return with my school team ;)

thanks.

Apathy

edit - also looking LoL scrims same idea but were not as good.
Can you be more specific in terms of rank ranges in your group for Sc2?

Apathy

Non-Member
Nov 16, 2012
Can you be more specific in terms of rank ranges in your group for Sc2?
For LoL our our team is Gold 2 right now I think, and for Sc2 we have a range from plat, lots of mid tier masters, and a few GM level guys. I sort of assume whichever fever group wants to play we'll pick our team to be the same level.

Modjo

Non-Member
Mar 20, 2013
i would like to participate though im not in any competitive teams.... im a gold 1v1 player looking to improve and move up in ranks.
i

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Challenges & Requests 1