Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 News (1 Viewer)

alexoler

Non-Member
Apr 21, 2015
The first trailer is already published Whe dont know anything we can just do some thoughts I think that this something about black technology from the trailer and from the snaps we have gotten some signs of alex mason returning and some robot surgery so they can think faster or have super human power in one snap we have seen that something went wrong with the surgery

I will also make a post when the reveal trailers comes out or when a new snap comes out

Thanks

mantuka

Clan Member
Jun 25, 2012
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i just heard they are putting dedicated servers in this one i hope they do it would be awesome

T4rdV4rk

Non-Member
May 17, 2015
The first trailer is already published Whe dont know anything we can just do some thoughts I think that this something about black technology from the trailer and from the snaps we have gotten some signs of alex mason returning and some robot surgery so they can think faster or have super human power in one snap we have seen that something went wrong with the surgery

I will also make a post when the reveal trailers comes out or when a new snap comes out

Thanks
Robot surgery huh? Can't wait haha...

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Looks like an amazing game! make sure if you want daily updates on the new content check out Ali-A on youtube, He has all the new news on it! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYVinkwSX7szARULgYpvhLw

Ali-A Tmartin and several other youtubers and a few pros, were brought out in STYLE to LA to get there hands on BO3 in near Beta stage. Some last touches that the group will give and Beta will be out soon. OOOHHHH I can't wait.

Help me out, If you see COD:AW cheap for PC, please PM or email fevermustangpunk@gmail.com

~Mustang

mantuka

Clan Member
Jun 25, 2012
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i am subsribed to both him and tmartn they are the two best still in the cod gaming community

Zombiez

Non-Member
May 14, 2015
This is one of the games I'm looking at getting. I am also looking at the new Need for Speed! They both come out 5 days from each other! lol. If I get these 2 games. I'm done with every game I have for a while.

I have held back from buying the CoD games on sale on steam due to BO3 coming out soon.

orcy11

Clan Member
Sep 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
OMG BLACK OPS 3 MLG 420 BLAZE NOSCOPE QUICKSCOPE DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW BRO SO MLG!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TF Tree Fiddy Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Tier Pass Progression Call of Duty Series 3
aeroboymcweezy Looking for PS4 BO3,GTAV,DOOM players for youtube/livestreams Call of Duty Series 0
huugoperez_ Call of duty: Black ops 3 PC Call of Duty Series 1
CaliberJacob COD BO3 Campaign Makes No Sense Call of Duty Series 5
T Call of DUty Black Ops 3 Zombies Call of Duty Series 2
Merconic Call of Duty Black Ops 3- Zombies Call of Duty Series 4
D Call of Duty Game night 7pm est Call of Duty Series 0
ho.ot Call of Duty : WW2 -- PC Call of Duty Series 1
crimsonfate News: Sledgehammer Games tease era for Call of Duty 2017 Call of Duty Series 0
H Call of Duty Jobs Call of Duty Series 10
T Call of duty modern warefare montages Call of Duty Series 2
Requ1em Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Crew Expendable Gameplay Call of Duty Series 2
Zheil Call of Duty4 MW Call of Duty Series 0
TheToxicNation Call of Duty Blackops 3 Call of Duty Series 2
ExtraKilla Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Call of Duty Series 5
triplebruin890 eSports Section of Newsletter NEEDS Writers for Call of Duty Call of Duty Series 0
pressurd Only |Fever| Call of Duty Player? Call of Duty Series 1
Croatoan Become a Content Creator for Call of Duty Series! Call of Duty Series 1
J Call of Duty World League 3Million Prize Money Call of Duty Series 0
Merconic CALL OF DUTY RECRUITING GAME NIGHT!! Call of Duty Series 9
TKGN Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Team! Call of Duty Series 2
Y call of duty aw zombies Call of Duty Series 3
73udz Call Of Duty: World At War Zombies Call of Duty Series 0
J Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Call of Duty Series 0
Leo Recruiting Team needs recruiters for Call of Duty! 500 coins for a limited time! Call of Duty Series 1
MustangPunk News: Sledgehammer talks reverse boosting and Matchmaking Call of Duty Series 0
Bish1234 Updates: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare adds a sniper-only mode (Correction) Call of Duty Series 0
Bish1234 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Getting Biggest Update To Date This Week Call of Duty Series 0
B CoD: AW; To buy or not to buy, that is the question! Call of Duty Series 4
Bish1234 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare update expected later this week Call of Duty Series 6
LethalMuffinMan 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Exo Zombies Mode Release News: Reveals Details Call of Duty Series 12
Bish1234 Call of Duty: 1 Quadrillion XP Unlocked Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare deploy fix for Xbox 360 and PS3 as fans report new fre Call of Duty Series 1
Bish1234 Former Call of Duty Dev's "Human Element" Drops Free-To-Play Call of Duty Series 4
SycoMage Change to the Call of Duty Awards Call of Duty Series 2
Bish1234 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Patches Coming to "All Platforms" Call of Duty Series 4
Bish1234 No Sales Decline for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Says Activision Call of Duty Series 1
M Call of Duty Advanced Warfare anyone on PC? Call of Duty Series 4
Merconic Call of Duty, lag issues(PC) Call of Duty Series 14
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Will Have a Zombie Mode Call of Duty Series 0
Merconic Future Call of Duty Gamenights for Advanced Warfare Call of Duty Series 9
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Preorder Bonuses Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Offering Free Digital New-Gen Upgrades For PS4 and X Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Could Sell Millions Less Than COD: Ghosts Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Was Teased in Call of Duty: Ghosts Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Dev Claims Latest CoD is Best Game Of Our Lives Call of Duty Series 8
LethalMuffinMan Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's New Video Runs Down Everything Multiplayer Check out Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan 'Call of Duty' Creators Collaborated with Pentagon Adviser in Upcoming Videogame Call of Duty Series 0
LethalMuffinMan Get to know Call of Duty: Advance Warfare multiplayer Call of Duty Series 5
LethalMuffinMan Views. Comment. Opinion. 6 things that made Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfares multipla Call of Duty Series 2