[Brawl] All-Star Squad (1 Viewer)

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Pick a card, any card, and get 22 of them along with 8 random class cards in this week's brawl.

So far it's looking like it's mostly a Patches dominated meta (particularly with Hunter) but depending on how you queue Jade Idol Druid or Mind Blast Priest or Ice Block Mage seem popular too.

If you happen to have the card from Wild, an Unstable Ghoul Warrior so far seems to fair fairly well. Easily outdid an Ice Block Mage and the deathrattle AoE helps to keep Patches in check.

Feel free to post your deck recommendations and replays below.

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
sparkis vs. Marsbars556 - HSReplay.net

The silliness that can ensue from an anti-Patches Armorsmith Warrior against an equally slow deck that steals your cards. 35 turns, deep into fatigue and with a max armor of 130.

The irony is that I've yet to encounter a single Patches deck to counter with this deck after 20 matches.

Thaumius

Clan Member
Sep 3, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Soulfire Warlock is decent too

Stereo

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2013
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Prince Malchezar for the ultimate fun :D

Flux

Vetted Officer
Apr 24, 2016
Canada
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
IM IN CHARGE NOW
AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE....

Definitely a brawl thats fun against friends but when you go to get a pack you pray you're first to play patches

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
You don't run out of Soul Fires due to each one discarding another?

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Prince Malchezar for the ultimate fun :D
Wouldn't mind playing it but only as a friendly. If you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to play a Prince Malchezaar friendly brawl, catch me on Discord and let me know.

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
IM IN CHARGE NOW
AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE....

Definitely a brawl thats fun against friends but when you go to get a pack you pray you're first to play patches
I've surprisingly seen so few Patches given that it can be so OP. I think I've seen maybe 1 out of 15-20 matches.

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Ice Block Mage is all about pinging face as much as you can and hoping that your 8 random class cards have some burn to help you out.

Some replays where:

Game ends with a flourish. Opponent misplays by not popping the Ice Block each turn and I misplay with BM which could have potentially lost me the game
sparkis vs. Zeonarc - HSReplay.net

Had two changes to potentially win. Missed on the first but won the match out with some luck and holding back the right card to play just at the right time
https://hsreplay.net/replay/GnDhHMLTtFKLFSSryAcQ5i

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sparkis Hearthstone 1
sparkis Hearthstone 0
sparkis Hearthstone 2