Brains/Developer of GoW coming to Blizzard for D4 (1 Viewer)

Lobotomizer

Horde FTW!
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hey all,

I was reading about new developments in gaming world and came across this little ditty. I can't imagine how awesome that would make the franchise. The possibilities are endless. If they let him do his thing and not micro-manage his every move, then it will be pretty great... at least that is my take on it. If anyone has heard anything along this line or contrary to this...would be interested to hear about it.

Lobotomizer :)

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
To Be honest i dont like the The Coalition Gears not that much i feel like after Geasr 2 the game Quality just got downhill i mean the first Gears was like the Next Gen Cyrisi cuz at the timer it was the best looking game no pc game was even close the first trailer of the game took the world by Storm and it has the best Gaming chainsaw beside manic mansion

so Blizz tokk a guy form The Coalition.. will it realy make any diff for D4 no it will not just see what happned wiht and after D3 d3 was a faliur and so was anything else thery lost there sould d3 had become an WoW light and as an hadrcopre d2 fan ad still pla<ig it it borke my heart diablo lost his soul his core and billzz dont care for them its all about the money

just look at WC3 Reforged it was not even fully made by blizz themself thery outsorced it thats tell you hoe much thery dont care About ther games that made them once Glorius .. and if you have the old Wc3 now it will be get upgdaed to Refogerd and you loss all of his Soul and there is no tunring back .. it thery would make this with a d2 Remaster i would got full Taliban Modus and bomb them to Hell

D4 will never heal the broken hearts of them ppl thery lost wiht all ther fialuers thery did in the past if activions was not there and thery would not had CoD Blizz would had the same fade as Telltale

__Reign

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
wish they released d4 during this time, plenty of time to play lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)