Closed: Bluescreens out of no where (1 Viewer)

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I have been getting random bluescreens twice a day. follow this link to the details that show up after the computer restarts - file called bluescreen. i looked at the details, i got the minidump files, but could not find local-appdata files. Also, i have been a pop up about nVidia so i included that as well.

https://app.box.com/s/zfm1hewztb1mlqdpe45fv96gkozixrfi

you should have download rights.

~Mustang

Belos

Vetted Officer
Oct 28, 2014
Greece
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hello [MENTION=550]MustangPunk[/MENTION]

can you post your graphic card to find you a drivers and what operation system you running. (and if you have a laptop post the model)
For temp use Ccleaner or TFC <- link to download is portable but careful when you run it they will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications ;)

Last edited:

y0y0ninja

Vetted Officer
Aug 27, 2011
Prattville, AL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I have been getting random bluescreens twice a day. follow this link to the details that show up after the computer restarts - file called bluescreen. i looked at the details, i got the minidump files, but could not find local-appdata files. Also, i have been a pop up about nVidia so i included that as well.

https://app.box.com/s/zfm1hewztb1mlqdpe45fv96gkozixrfi

you should have download rights.

~Mustang
I'm on Tapatalk, so I haven't checked your download, but have you run bluescreenview? Its a free utility that will tell you more info on your bsods

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Its hard, I can't seem to down load anything. It all says " Download was incomplete please try again " or similar. I tried to remove the nVidia stuff (error message in a file) but 4files stayed in Programs Control Panel. I don't know what's going on. I took classes about safety so I know what not to download. This is nuts.

~Mustang

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=43769]Belos[/MENTION] , tried ccleaner. Nothing. I have a 550Ti E nVidia GeForce with updated drivers and running Windows Home 7.1 updated. Using bought version of Panda Internet Suite since this began weeks ago. Had Norton 360 cause I got it free from cable co.

Will be adding more files be lunch, its 10am here now.

~Mustang

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Last edited:

Belos

Vetted Officer
Oct 28, 2014
Greece
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
both folders
original https://app.box.com/s/zfm1hewztb1mlqdpe45fv96gkozixrfi

new stuff https://app.box.com/s/75h73aqw2cixu26rkravp2yxx8mogee8

problem with my graphics card. i tried to uninstall software, there is a snip in 2nd folder with error. im trying to find solution on nvidia site

GeForce GTX 550 Ti | GeForce

EDIT:just added few files 3:43 est (15:43 est)

thanks for the help!!

~Mustang
When i go home i will check for your problem nvdia graphic card has many error :)

Στάλθηκε από το LG-E405 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Check and see about Blizzard's Battle.net Just opened and continued looking at page in chrome and then got blue screened.

What do I need to send you?

~Mustang

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
is battle net from blizzard. every time I open it within seconds I get blue screen . is there any way to download say Hearthstone without battle net?

~Mustang

Sent from a dark cave where the only sound you hear is the whirling of fans and the sound of a keyboard being used very quickly ...

Belos

Vetted Officer
Oct 28, 2014
Greece
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
is battle net from blizzard. every time I open it within seconds I get blue screen . is there any way to download say Hearthstone without battle net?

~Mustang

Sent from a dark cave where the only sound you hear is the whirling of fans and the sound of a keyboard being used very quickly ...
No you can't play Heartstone without battle net you computer is desktop or laptop? if is laptop say me the model , if it is a desktop sent me some details about your hardware maybe we will do it together with teamviewer but i need to search more first

Edit: I need some info and from your directx follow the steps and send me the details

1. press windows button+R or go to run and press "dxdiag" (if he show you a windows saying yes or no press yes)

2. Press the button Save All and save it as .txt (This button is between the exit and next page)

Send it to me :)

P.S if you change something at bios say it pls, Thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ping Closed Support Cases 21