Bloodmorphed's Modded Server! (1 Viewer)

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Steam
View
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
UPDATE: IMPORTANT!
Hello everyone!

I'm updating this thread to announce that I'm doing some work on the server and changing some stuff. What's going to happen:

1. I'm making a spawn island.
2. I've added a mod that allows to create islands with a command.
3. I'm resetting the world (Shouldn't be too big of a deal as no one was really far).
4. Kappa mode will be back on.
5. I will be spawning islands for everyone currently on the list, and it will be named after your in-game name.

Hello,

I am here to say I've order and set up a modded server. As No one seemed to answer my other thread, I took initiative and set up a mod myself.

I have decided on: Project Ozone 2 KAPPA mode. If you wish to join me (we will all be on one sky block, at least for our first time around.) This server will be whitelisted, so while I'm at work your whitelist may not be instant.

Secondly, if you download Project Ozone 2, you must remove Hardcore Wither from your directory, as I removed that dreadful mod from the pack.

Rules:
1. Follow all Fever Clan rules.
2. No griefing, as you will be greifing everyone.
3. I will claim land myself in a 5x5 area and all white listed members will have access to it. You may claim and chunk load around or far away from it.
4. While this server can hold up to 70 players, I will only be whitelisting up to 10 people for this first go around. If you are inactive for a vertain period of time, you will be removed (if there is a waiting list)

Alright, now that is done with:
This go around will last 3 months, or until we are tired of the mod-pack. We will then vote on a new modpack. If we decide on another Skyblock map, I will look into it spawning islands 1000 blocks away from each other. If it is jsut a normal pack, well we will see.

If you want a friend not in fever clan to join, just talk to me. He will have to read the fever clan rules and acknowledge he has done so. But, Fever members come first when it comes to whitelisting slots.

Without further ado:
IP: bloodycraft.apexmc.co
Discord: Discord

Side note:
If you wish to help me pay for this server, just contact me privately and we can discuss it.

Mention List: [MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION] [MENTION=48742]bunkerbuster[/MENTION] [MENTION=74138]Bloodlotus[/MENTION] [MENTION=34692]Synizta[/MENTION] [MENTION=59267]Doherty[/MENTION] [MENTION=426]mantuka[/MENTION] [MENTION=44229]Quinn[/MENTION] [MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION]
I know some of you want vanilla only, but mentioned you just in case you change your mind.
Cheers,
Bloodmorphed/Lightbayne

Last edited:

hrgordon

Vetted Officer
Jul 14, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
This is on 1.7.10 FYI

Please whitelist me.

heather_G [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Steam
View
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
[MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION] added, sorry for it taking a bit.

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Steam
View
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
You were super quick :)

Also, how does one remove the wither from the mod?
Yeah I thought it said yesterday at 8:40 lol... i had a derp moment.

And go into your project ozone 2 folder (if you did it from curse, just right click the pack and push open directory or files). Go into the mods folder (not modpack) find hardcorewither and delete it :)...

EDIT: it's not kappa anymore, I put it back on normal since I was by myself, if we get a few people playing ill put it back on kappa

EDIT2: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.client.C00PacketKeepAlive

Thats why it kicked you out. Not sure what keepalive is though

Last edited:

hrgordon

Vetted Officer
Jul 14, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nope, I didnt use curse, and did it wrong :) Curse has made this like... .way easier!
Nice job Curse!

hrgordon

Vetted Officer
Jul 14, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Can you whitelist bunkerbuster338 and bunkerbuster

ITs [MENTION=48742]bunkerbuster[/MENTION], but he is downloading and doing other stuff to get it ready. [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]

hes not sure which one is his profile lol

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Steam
View
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Whitelisted!

If you guys need me ill be in my discord on my phone, so you can talk to me there.

Bloodlotus

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2016
MN
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Could you whitelist me when you get a chance, bloodlotus13, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)