Blizzard Rage Thread - Complaining about D3 (1 Viewer)

Orenria

Non-Member
May 25, 2016
Toronto
ALRIGHTY BOYS & GIRLS FUCK BLIZZARD THREAD UP IN HERE

RULES ARE SIMPLE CAPS LOCK ON, :mad-new::mad-new::mad-new: EMOJIS IN ABUNDANCE OR YOU DON'T COUNT

TELL BLIZZARD TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF RNG-FUCKING YOU

I'LL START:

FUCK BLIGHTER YOU SOLO GR STEALING FUCK

FUCK BLIZZARD ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS OF FARMING GIB FURNACE

BLIZZARD LITERALLY EVERYONE HATES HAVING TO PICK UP DEATHS BREATH

:mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:

EDIT: Muh main nigga Misuteri dropped me a furnace ending one of the longest item hunts I've ever done. The rage has subsided.

Last edited:

Orenria

Non-Member
May 25, 2016
Toronto
WEW SOMEONE DIDNT READ THE RULES.

zefirus

Clan Member
Nov 20, 2015
Bel Air MD
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Blizzard and the D3 staff for putting together another exceptional season. The free content updates and commitment to making a AAA title are not forgotten. I am also thankful the staff took the time to balance all the classes out and offer up a diverse amount of areas to explore and things to do. Great work everyone... keep it up.

Bob_o

Retired Leader
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Clan Rank
Retired Member
ALRIGHTY BOYS & GIRLS FUCK BLIZZARD THREAD UP IN HERE

RULES ARE SIMPLE CAPS LOCK ON, :mad-new::mad-new::mad-new: EMOJIS IN ABUNDANCE OR YOU DON'T COUNT

TELL BLIZZARD TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF RNG-FUCKING YOU

I'LL START:

FUCK BLIGHTER YOU SOLO GR STEALING FUCK

FUCK BLIZZARD ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS OF FARMING GIB FURNACE

BLIZZARD LITERALLY EVERYONE HATES HAVING TO PICK UP DEATHS BREATH

:mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:

EDIT: Muh main nigga Misuteri dropped me a furnace ending one of the longest item hunts I've ever done. The rage has subsided.
This post is borderline inappropriate for the main D3 Section. Trust me I have some hate built for for Blizz at times. In the future I would put a thread like this here http://feverclan.com/forums/140-bar-fuck-all.html and let the rage flow there. FYI I will be moving this thread there.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
This post is borderline inappropriate for the main D3 Section. Trust me I have some hate built for for Blizz at times. In the future I would put a thread like this here http://feverclan.com/forums/140-bar-fuck-all.html and let the rage flow there. FYI I will be moving this thread there.
Yeah, I just can support that.
Gaming sections should be mainly used to discuss things about the game/clan/whatever can be in connection to it, if even remotely - in a constructive manner.
Threads that're mainly there for spamming should be posted under offtopic sections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gyorn Bar of Fuck all 3
Sasori Bar of Fuck all 3
Pathogen Bar of Fuck all 10