Black Ops 4 (1 Viewer)

Kreps

Clan Members
Feb 10, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Anyone playing?

I dedicate about 2 hours to the game every night.

Still - Get your ass on on it! lol

madslane

Clan Officer
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
I play. I'm horrible at it tbh. Fun game. First COD for me since I think ghosts or whichever was before that. And first time ever on PC. Always played on Xbox 360 or PS3.

Reactions: Kreps

Kreps

Clan Members
Feb 10, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I play. I'm horrible at it tbh. Fun game. First COD for me since I think ghosts or whichever was before that. And first time ever on PC. Always played on Xbox 360 or PS3.
Awesome, huge transition but you'll get it. Just keep grinding and eventually you'll get use to the pace of players around you.

I kept dieing for the past couple of days but now every once in a while i'll get enough kills to request a chopper, lol.

Reactions: madslane

madslane

Clan Officer
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
Awesome, huge transition but you'll get it. Just keep grinding and eventually you'll get use to the pace of players around you.

I kept dieing for the past couple of days but now every once in a while i'll get enough kills to request a chopper, lol.
Ya getting more comfortable with controls. Been playing all three modes. little this little that. Blackout can be fun when doing duo's or quads and everyone is about same level. MP is alright if I can get a lobby of people about the same. When you get matched up with people are all are gung-ho no scoping 360 types well you just get destroyed. lol

Sir-Dome

Dec 6, 2016
Sallisaw,Ok
Ive been playing it myself been enjoying it ive played Zombies and the MP Blackout is just too hard for me

Damien

Vetted Officer
May 22, 2017
Canada's Capital
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I have been dabbling in MP and Blackout. It's pretty fun!

Also, rage-worthy at times......because.....you know......COD.

Xiantyl

Clan Member
Jun 24, 2012
California, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've got it but haven't played much a friend bought it on PS4 and she shared it with me. Feel like I might get it on PC I like it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)