Bigglesworth Horde - LFG for Leveling group mega thread (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
We are on PvP server and the population is quite high as well. Group leveling can be more fun then solo only and you are less likely to be attacked while leveling if you are in group. The purpose of this thread is to help people form groups and let group leads to set expectations on their group playstyle. To get things started I'll list my group first and add new groups to main post. you can use replies on this thread also to look for groups by providing information on what you will play with and what kind of times, hours and style of leveling you want to do.

Grim Guzzler Fight Club
  • Leader: Ghist
  • Members: Medic739 (Warlock, Enchanting), Ghist (Mage, Tailoring), Hanina (Rogue, ), Wooot (Shaman), Wroctaw (Warrior)
  • Leveling style: 5-Man Dungeon grinding with some questing
  • Expected playtimes: This is a group for those who have vacation on Classic WoW launch week and can dedicate large (16-18) number of hours per day. I expect us to hit level 60 with around 4 days played time, which means by Saturday/Sunday on launch week. The leveling method used will also get everyone in group quite well geared through whole leveling process and most likely having several BiS items when hitting level 60.
  • Looking for: Full

Where's Mankrik's Wife?
  • Leader: Sidonis
  • Members: Sidonis
  • Leveling Style: Soloists
  • Expected Playtimes: Whenever until 60
  • Looking For: Other solo levelers to make Chuck Norris and Murloc jokes with while racing Ghist and Medic739 to 60.

Don't be shy, post away on looking for leveling partners/groups (we'll setup enough channels on Discord to support groups).

Last edited:

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Where's Mankrik's Wife?
  • Leader: Sidonis
  • Members: Sidonis
  • Leveling Style: Soloists
  • Expected Playtimes: Whenever until 60
  • Looking For: Other solo levelers to make Chuck Norris and Murloc jokes with while racing Ghist and Medic739 to 60.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I have a vacation. Dungeons are my favorite way to level. As shaman I prefer to be dps role, but I can fill the healer role if one cannot be found. Count me in the Ghist's TBD group.

Last edited:

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I have a vacation. Dungeons are my favorite way to level. As shaman I prefer to be dps role, but I can feel the healer role if one cannot be found. Count me in the Ghist's TBD group.
Just verifying are you able to commit to 16-18 hours a day for 4-5 days aka do you have Vacation?

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I can commit up to 20hours a day August 26th to September 1st. Ghist

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)