Jan 1, 2015
OH
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've been playing cs for a while now but have till now just gotten into betting skins and don't know the most effective way or which sites to use. Would it be better gambling or betting on pro teams and if so what sites should I use?

Last edited:

Suurebud

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Im also curious.... as i dont have money to open the chests. lol

SilverTheSilent

Clan Member
Dec 29, 2016
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
this is relatable because i have like 4 chests that i dont want to open because its expensive

mYth

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Nowhere
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Not sure if gambling GS:GO skins/chests is allowed under the Fever Clan Standard (Reference Standard #4). That being said, I usually just sell skins/chests on the Steam Marketplace, as it's legal and safe to do so.

Remmy

Clan Member
Oct 13, 2014
In my own dreamland
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Not sure if gambling GS:GO skins/chests is allowed under the Fever Clan Standard (Reference Standard #4). That being said, I usually just sell skins/chests on the Steam Marketplace, as it's legal and safe to do so.
It is allowed just should be done in this section

and [MENTION=45935]RJHDGaming[/MENTION] Opskins is the best site i've came across if you just want skins

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Trading and swapping of skins is a 100% legal and there is numerous of good trading website, I recommend staying away from CS:GO Lounge. When it comes to betting and skin gambling it interferes with the games Terms of Service which then breaks our rules (Rule nr4)
[MENTION=40440]Atakapa[/MENTION] [MENTION=45935]RJHDGaming[/MENTION]

camW00dS

Jan 23, 2019
I would probably recommend this one for your needs, been using it for a while now and its totally ok

hash

Apr 3, 2019
I used to gamble on multiple sites. First I was winning so I gambled more and more but then I started losing. I lost all my skins which I earned through gambling. Though you can trade on csmoney, probably the best site for trading right now.

Rata

Apr 16, 2019
I have some experience in betting on CSGO matches on this site for a couple of month, odds seem fair to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Rev Counter Strike: GO 9
ep556 Counter Strike: GO 0
billy_da_bob Counter Strike: GO 7