Beginner Question (1 Viewer)

Jam

Dec 26, 2015
Texas
Hey man, my advice, if you haven't done so already would be to buy the welcome bundle thing. I think it's like $5, you get a legendary guaranteed and some packs. Open them, see what you get and build around your legend. You won't hit legend right away, but you should be able to come up with a deck to climb fairly well.
Ooooo I forgot about the welcome bundle! :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT MAKES IT SADDER WHEN THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP! Take #2 tonight :3

I don't know if I'll be around but if I am, I want to watch :)

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
I'm going to upload it tonight, the cards available. Would either or both of you be able to look them over and kind of guide me into which deck I have the most of?

Jam

Dec 26, 2015
Texas
I'm going to upload it tonight, the cards available. Would either or both of you be able to look them over and kind of guide me into which deck I have the most of?
I can :3

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
Play Renounce Darkness warlock. Best deck.

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
It's to everyone. Renounce Darkness is best card.

Masirus

Non-Member
Jan 16, 2016
The shortest answer is that Midrange Shaman is the best deck to climb with and is relatively inexpensive with some varieties of it needing no epics or legendary cards. There are other successful decks out there that people are using to climb such as tempo mage and control warrior (2 of my favorite decks to play with) but those tend to be far more expensive to create and play successfully as they need numerous epic and in the case of warrior, legends, to create.

Another alternative is Secret Hunter which while more expensive than the mid shaman, gives you an alternative deck to play. It's somewhat less consistent than Mid shaman but it all depends on your current meta. The deck does fairly well agains tempo mage and control warrior which alot of folks are playing to deal with the mid shaman cancer decks.

All in all though I'd check out places like Hearthpwn and to a lesser extent icy veins for some deck ideas.

Best of luck to you in your adventures.

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
So I've bought even more decks and have just realized I can craft cards!? I tried uploading my cards to a site but it didn't work, the app didn't seem to do what it was meant to do. If anyone has time (I know Jam has offered several times, I'm sorry! I haven't been able to just do it, or rather I got lazy) I definitely would like to try and make an aggro/simple deck that is effective to like .. idk 10-15 rank? If that is a thing haha.

I could totally disenchant, already have 300, and could get rid of more if it means I'll have a respectable deck to have fun with :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)