Guides: Arena Help (1 Viewer)

Croatoan

Vetted Officer
Nov 4, 2014
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hello everyone, here is a site that you might find useful when playing arena. It's great for newer players who are not familiar with the game and don't know that some cards value more in the arena than constructed, it can help when you are having a hard time deciding between 2 cards, it will watch your curve so the further you go the value of some cards will drop (for example Kniffe Juggler if you have a lot of 2 drops already). It is very simple to use, you follow the link, choose a class and then just type the names of the cards game suggest to you and the site will give you value for the each card you got offered, then you choose the one with the highest value and you repeat that until you have whole deck, once you do you are ready to go. I hope this will help you and I wish you the best of luck.

Site:
- ArenaValue - Hearthstone Card Value Calculator

cateyez

Non-Member
Apr 1, 2015
Thanks, this will help improve my arenas.

Sir Erie

Non-Member
Oct 7, 2014
If you need even for more help for arena or anything else let me know I can help and explain why what cards you should pick.

Bacon n Eggs

Non-Member
Jul 5, 2015
Much appreciated for the arena novice that is me, thanks.

Ivo

Vetted Member
May 2, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
since I started using this I've won a few more games in arena, so ty for that

Masirus

Non-Member
Jan 16, 2016
Heartharena is a good one as well. There's also the overwolf overlay for arena that works the same way but take less time at the cost of having an additional program running.

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Heartharena is a good one as well. There's also the overwolf overlay for arena that works the same way but take less time at the cost of having an additional program running.
Hearth Arena is by far my favourite one. Doing it via a website was ok in the old days but so much easier now that it's an in-game overlay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)