Are We Done With The Division? (1 Viewer)

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I play it on Xbox, and also have it for PC, though I have yet to actually play it on that one. However, based off of recent news outlets and just all around other people, I'm hearing that there won't be much more content to be added to the game over this still fairly new lifespan. Though I'm not 100% sure which stuff is true or not, what I'm concerned about is the longevity of this game. I would love for it to be a game people can play for years to come, but now with the not so distant release of Destiny 2, do you see The Division being able to still maintain a decent playerbase? I'm concerned that it may turn into a ghost town after its all said and done. Is it done?

Gyorn

Retired Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
[MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION]

I'm pretty sure the activity in Destiny will drop considerable because of the announcement of the second part. Also it would really surprise me if Bungie is bringing any more updates aside from security hotfixes and that stuff (if at all) for the first part.

The only site that I know off that allows you to get somehow a precise feeling how active the playerbase in Destiny is, is http://guardian.gg/en
When looking every few days at tracked number in the past 24 hours, you're getting a good approximate feeling how it is doing.

Druhillion

Clan Member
Jan 30, 2017
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION], I am a fan of The Division and like you, have it on PC & Xbox One and I play it on both. Most of the people I know that play it a ton no longer play it citing that they had played through all the content as well as bugs that still exist since launch. I still play the game occasionally but since Ghost Recon Wildlands & Mass Effect Andromeda have been released most of my gaming time is split between those games right now. If you still play Division and would like to have a team mate feel free to message me and i'll join you.

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
For sure, that'd be awesome. I've always really enjoyed the game, and I don't play it enough to burnt out on it. Which system would you rather play it on? I've played it on xbox a lot more. I only just started on the PC one.

Druhillion

Clan Member
Jan 30, 2017
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm good with either whether you'd like to level your new PC character or play on your Xbox One character PM me and we'll work out days and times.

:cool:

Requ1em

Vetted Officer
Apr 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I still have yet to experience the expansions so I would like to try survival if nothing else. :02.47-tranquillity:

mYth

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Nowhere
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The Division had great promise, but they kept messing with it to the point that it was broken and clear: you can't fix stupid.

But on the bright side, because the game failed so well in concept and execution, it's now on sale for 50% off it and the DLC's until March 27th!

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I still have yet to experience the expansions so I would like to try survival if nothing else. :02.47-tranquillity:
Survival can be fun. I've played it a bit. Its kind of one of those things you will either really get into, or not care so much about.
[MENTION=75491]ZamuraiDux[/MENTION] When are you normally available to play? I'm usually on for the afternoon/evenings.

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Survival can be fun. I've played it a bit. Its kind of one of those things you will either really get into, or not care so much about.

[MENTION=75491]ZamuraiDux[/MENTION] When are you normally available to play? I'm usually on for the afternoon/evenings.

Druhillion

Clan Member
Jan 30, 2017
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
As far as survival goes, i'm one of the latter: don't care so much for it. I'm usually on in afternoon/evenings as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)