April Donation Contest (1 Viewer)

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
So I got smacked in the face by a bunny yesterday. He told me I didn't get any eggs since I hadn't made a donation contest yet. Rude little bugger. So here I am, Making the contest. Also, it was my birthday on the 6th, so I have an excuse as to why I wasn't around getting stuff done. lol.

First up we a game donated by [MENTION=70985]SunKenRock[/MENTION]. Generous guy there.

Second up we have a game donated by [MENTION=57638]The Rev[/MENTION]. Seems generosity is catching.

Now if we hit our goal this month, I will toss in......ANOTHER PUBG!!

As always, every $5 that you donate to the clan will give you one ticket in the raffle. So $10 is 2 tickets, $20 is 4 tickets...etc. The pictures of the games are also links to the steam store, so you can see the details of the game.

If you have any questions about the Donation contest, or anything else, feel free to message me. We sincerely thank you for any and all donations, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Well happy belated birthday [MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION]!

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I apologize, but the drawing is going to be a bit delayed. Working out some technical issues. Hopefully will be good by Saturday.

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ah yeah. so we never did get the bugs worked out. And I forgot to do this drawing. Will get it done later tonight or tomorrow and post the video. My apologies for it being so late.

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[video=youtube;91z3huLdLrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91z3huLdLrk[/video]

Finally got the video done. Grats to the winners!

Shelshock Live - [MENTION=40440]Atakapa[/MENTION]

PUBG - [MENTION=40440]Atakapa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=37507]Zoida[/MENTION]

Zoida

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2014
Space Needle
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Those are some god rolls! Glad [MENTION=40440]Atakapa[/MENTION] let Aug roll again for me to get a copy of PUBG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)