Anything Artanis (1 Viewer)

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Anyone else enjoying him as much as me? Though i am sad that he pretty much IS Fenix, so now i'm curious what they have in mind for him. :crushed:

Definitely a hero that with proper coordination can dominate even more than he already because his W build is so amazing; I expect a lot of nerfs coming to it before he's released officially. All shield build was kinda bleh for me, i feel like the damage build outclasses it by far in all categories.

As it is now he can easily get top stats, very high risk high reward type hero.

Juugo

Vetted Officer
Aug 21, 2015
Somewhere on the planet Earth
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
His W Build may be awesome but you shoudn't forget is terrible e which has a super short range and you can be happy if it hits 4 times in a game.

Last edited:

ShouShou

Clan Member
Sep 5, 2015
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
There is a bug currently with artanis's level13 and 16 talent. Don't know if they have fixed it yet.

Warpath

Non-Member
Sep 17, 2015
I haven't played him yet but have played against, he is very frustrating to take down!

rvnender

Non-Member
Jul 27, 2015
mass
His W Build may be awesome but you shoudn't forget is terrible e which has a super short range and you can be happy if it hits 4 times in a game.
And you can still get hit and stunned during it so don't go diving.

Trixie Lulamoon

Clan Leader
Mar 24, 2013
Rancagua
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Anyone else enjoying him as much as me? Though i am sad that he pretty much IS Fenix, so now i'm curious what they have in mind for him. :crushed:

Definitely a hero that with proper coordination can dominate even more than he already because his W build is so amazing; I expect a lot of nerfs coming to it before he's released officially. All shield build was kinda bleh for me, i feel like the damage build outclasses it by far in all categories.

As it is now he can easily get top stats, very high risk high reward type hero.
I like him, but Fenix could be a dragoon instead of a zealot, not to mention Fenix came nowhere near in relevance or might to Artanis, so I can see Blizzard working on Fenix in the future.

Artanis however, is very susceptible to cc.

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I like him, but Fenix could be a dragoon instead of a zealot, not to mention Fenix came nowhere near in relevance or might to Artanis, so I can see Blizzard working on Fenix in the future.

Artanis however, is very susceptible to cc.
Fenix has done way more than Artanis has dreamed of doing, until lotv where he obviously takes back Auir or something.

I hope they don't make him into a dragoon....though they probably will now seeing as Artanis is basically Fenix.

Trixie Lulamoon

Clan Leader
Mar 24, 2013
Rancagua
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenix has done way more than Artanis has dreamed of doing
Disagree.

Remember the Uraj? Remember the Khalis and the Xel Naga temple on Shakuras? Guess who helped Zeratul to use the temple so they could cleanse an entire planet from the zerg.

Not a dragoon you say? Maybe make him similar to Artanis but becoming a dragoon could be like a trait or an heroic ability. I know there are lots of people who just love dragoons and probably wouldn't mind seeing them in hots as well as in the campaign for LOTV and co-op.

Stormdrones

Non-Member
Aug 21, 2015
I'm finding success with this build: Artanis - Hero Talent Calculator

4-7 for shield CD reduction survival and 13-16-20 to go ham with your 1 Seasoned Marksman stacks. Seeing too many Artanis players use their Q off cooldown during teamfights for no reason and getting punished for it; it should only be used when your trait shield is up and used for CD reduction (unless used as an execute or safe minion wave clear outside of team fights).

ErkDog

Clan Member
Jun 7, 2015
Richmond, VA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
he is a super pimp, you get lvl 20 and it's pretty much game over unless you've been getting rick rolled the whole game, you cast laser on whoever is about to die, and then it's like auto targeting death mode after that if your team is paying attention and targeting whoever has the new laser on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)