Anyone Vape? (1 Viewer)

MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
CBD oil is great for any physical disability with lots of pain.
I have fibromyalgia and problems with back and shoulders from multiple car accidents over the year. Plus my Head Injury has left me with focus problems on top of my ADHD. While being on the Fever Weekly and a Platoon leader, I need to be able to function at least part of the day. :p The oil I'm getting will be pg/vg. What is pg? I know vg is vegetable. Also is it better to have all vg? I can get that.

I'm getting a pen to use at first. Does anyone use a sub ohm battery and atomizer? I was told that it was the best way to get every bit of the CBD out of the oil. I have watched several youtube videos on mods. I'm just so sure about the math part of it. But I don't need that now. Just curious if anyone uses sub ohm.

Thanks for the information.

~Mustang

Claytomus

Non-Member
Oct 24, 2015
I don't have any pictures readily available, but I do have several mods and sub-ohm devices. I realized it was quickly becoming an obsession so I slowed down on my purchasing.

It has helped keep me off the real cigarettes so I still say it's a win.

Ledgerbone

Aug 27, 2019
The Spinfuel eLiquid of the Year awards are presented at the end of December each year and recognizes the best of the best e liquids reviewed by the team that year. To earn the award all 4 members of the team must give the eliquid the highest score possible. Only then will that e liquid receive the Spinfuel Choice Award.

Ledgerbone

Aug 27, 2019
Modern vaping instruments are mostly box shaped, hence, the term Box Mod. This category assembles all the box mod reviews written by our stable of professional writers and vapers. Though the box mod might come in many forms, the one thing they all have in common is an overall boxy shape.

Ledgerbone

Aug 27, 2019
The Atomizer is sometimes called tanks, clearomizer, glassomizer, and even cartomizers. Plainly put, an atomizer is all those things; an atomizer contains some sort of container for eliquid, coils that accept power from the vaping instrument, and in turn heats to the point where the eliquid inside is vaporized and inhaled. An integral part of the vaping experiences, without an Atomizer, vaping couldn’t work.

Ledgerbone

Aug 27, 2019
Although it is generally accepted that all vaporizers with atomizers is called e-cigarettes, or Electronic Cigarettes, Spinfuel refuses to accept that term to describe the non-tobacco product instrument that vaporizes eliquid into vapor. In this category, an ecigarette are the simple mini-battery with a cartomizer.

WaywordOne

Clan Members
Jan 10, 2017
Las Vegas
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Got the snowwolf vfeng and its an awesome mod. as for a tank im using the super beast v12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SentiStyles Consumables Discussion 2