Last edited:

hrgordon

Vetted Officer
Jul 14, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I smoke it the right way with ingredients from back home (I'm Syrian).
As someone who smokes "Americanized" hookah or whatever. what are the big differences to you from Syrian style vs american? I do it at home where looks dont matter.

Also, Do you have family that ships over syrian hookah ingredients?

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Vaping is so bad for you lol. I just smoke hookah and don't look like a douche. No offense. Can't help but laugh seeing someone on campus or in their car vaping lmao
That makes me kinda scratch my chin here. Specially since you label people who vape as dbags, because they obviously harmed you in some way. Mayhaps, they joked on you for trying to tote around your hookah. . . calling you a dbag as well? Meh?

Anywho, that is totally besides the point in my eyes here. I am curious as to what information you have on this to be honest? Are you sure vaping is less dangerous than toking on your hookah? Reason as I ask is merely because you have to utilize the tobacco there to smoke the hookah. Or is it one of those things you just dont know much about so you choose to bash it for real? Just because you, as well as a ton of people in the world, don't know exactly everything about it doesn't mean it is bad. Matter of fact, most people are having one hell of a time trying to prove it is more unhealthy than smoking cigarettes, or any tobacco product for that matter. Still to this day, nothing really has come out to really portray that e-cigs are worse for you than smoking tobacco directly. . .specially cigarettes. That is just my view and I respect your opinion! I just wouldn't go bashing people in a vape thread just because you don't like it and they do. . .not exactly the most cordial thing to do. ;)

DeadWreck

Non-Member
Sep 21, 2013
Katterbach, Germany
dual coil 9 wrap 26g kanthal on 3mm screwdriver. Lethal RDA sittin' pretty on the Sigelei 100w box mod

DeadWreck

Non-Member
Sep 21, 2013
Katterbach, Germany
there's nothing "shady af" if you make your own liquid like some people do *cough cough*. And it's not an "i'm cool" thing either, it's an "I don't want to die both physically and financially from smoking cigerettes" thing. I mean, no offence but what if someone said Syrians smoke hookah because it's heritage? what a bunch of d-bags. That wouldn't seem right to you would it? [MENTION=36306]Sirrumz[/MENTION]

Sirrumz

Non-Member
Feb 27, 2014
Detroit, MI
That makes me kinda scratch my chin here. Specially since you label people who vape as dbags, because they obviously harmed you in some way. Mayhaps, they joked on you for trying to tote around your hookah. . . calling you a dbag as well? Meh?

Anywho, that is totally besides the point in my eyes here. I am curious as to what information you have on this to be honest? Are you sure vaping is less dangerous than toking on your hookah? Reason as I ask is merely because you have to utilize the tobacco there to smoke the hookah. Or is it one of those things you just dont know much about so you choose to bash it for real? Just because you, as well as a ton of people in the world, don't know exactly everything about it doesn't mean it is bad. Matter of fact, most people are having one hell of a time trying to prove it is more unhealthy than smoking cigarettes, or any tobacco product for that matter. Still to this day, nothing really has come out to really portray that e-cigs are worse for you than smoking tobacco directly. . .specially cigarettes. That is just my view and I respect your opinion! I just wouldn't go bashing people in a vape thread just because you don't like it and they do. . .not exactly the most cordial thing to do.
[MENTION=14924]TheBossGuy[/MENTION]

I am not bashing on anyone, I am merely stating facts which is my right. I can state my opinion and if my opinion truly bothers your hardcore vaping heart then by all means, don't respond to me. Let me explain something to you.

Vaping, in the way that I mean it... it isn't derived from NATURAL products. In my opinion anything that is stewed up in a lab is harmful. Now ask yourself why you vape. Truly why? Vapers claim it isn't addictive and there is no nicotine which is good, but what is the incentive to smoke it? is it because you like the "lemon" flavor or the "mint" flavor? I have mint leaves that I grow in my backyard and pick to eat. I can buy lemons from a market. Do you see what I mean now?

And lastly, I am not saying that hookah is good for you but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It provides a cultural and social atmosphere, and conversations I'll never forget for a lifetime. Smoking hookah is a communal activity. People tend to socialize and smoke over a good few hookahs. Where is the communal aspect for vaping? What, to rig the machine so you can blow out more smoke and post vine compilations of your "cool" smoke tricks? please.

As someone who smokes "Americanized" hookah or whatever. what are the big differences to you from Syrian style vs american? I do it at home where looks dont matter.

Also, Do you have family that ships over syrian hookah ingredients?
[MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION]

Hello, I do have family that send me tobacco from my father's village (his family were tobacco farmers in the fertile volcanic soil of southeastern Syria. So we get tobacco from relatives that stayed. I'm sure you probably smoke 360, Al-Fakher, Nakhle and the like? They are OK but not nearly as much flavor. I smoke out of a Khalil Mahmoun and ALWAYS smoke from a clay head, I don't know why clay but it works the best for the flavor. Sometimes I smoke out of oranges, apples or pinapples depending on how much effort I am willing to put in for my smoking session. Sometimes I smoke without foil and have natural charcoal sit right on top of the tobacco, but most times I use three kings charcoal on foil covered clay heads. I hope this information answered your question.

Last edited:
J

Jokerlolz

[MENTION=14924]TheBossGuy[/MENTION]

I am not bashing on anyone, I am merely stating facts which is my right. I can state my opinion and if my opinion truly bothers your hardcore vaping heart then by all means, don't respond to me. Let me explain something to you.

Vaping, in the way that I mean it... it isn't derived from NATURAL products. In my opinion anything that is stewed up in a lab is harmful. Now ask yourself why you vape. Truly why? Vapers claim it isn't addictive and there is no nicotine which is good, but what is the incentive to smoke it? is it because you like the "lemon" flavor or the "mint" flavor? I have mint leaves that I grow in my backyard and pick to eat. I can buy lemons from a market. Do you see what I mean now?

And lastly, I am not saying that hookah is good for you but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It provides a cultural and social atmosphere, and conversations I'll never forget for a lifetime. Smoking hookah is a communal activity. People tend to socialize and smoke over a good few hookahs. Where is the communal aspect for vaping? What, to rig the machine so you can blow out more smoke and post vine compilations of your "cool" smoke tricks? please.

[MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION]

Hello, I do have family that send me tobacco from my father's village (his family were tobacco farmers in the fertile volcanic soil of southeastern Syria. So we get tobacco from relatives that stayed. I'm sure you probably smoke 360, Al-Fakher, Nakhle and the like? They are OK but not nearly as much flavor. I smoke out of a Khalil Mahmoun and ALWAYS smoke from a clay head, I don't know why clay but it works the best for the flavor. Sometimes I smoke out of oranges, apples or pinapples depending on how much effort I am willing to put in for my smoking session. Sometimes I smoke without foil and have natural charcoal sit right on top of the tobacco, but most times I use three kings charcoal on foil covered clay heads. I hope this information answered your question.
My turn to chime back in as the original poster of this thread. You say you dont like vaping because the liquid is made in a lab? I never stated what i choose to smoke in mine. I like to use my dry matter extention and smoke tobacco very similar to what you are smoking through your hookah. Now contulinueing from your same thaught, correct me if im wrong, but isnt tue tobacco you are using flavored? Aka. Done in a lab? Im not saying vaping is better or smoking hookah is better. Im just saying there are things we like and vaping is one of them.

Another thing you stated is that smoking a hookah has given you conversation with people you will remember for a lifetime. Well us vapers have the same thing, my friends and i talk abiut the mods we are gonna get, what we would like to have, and use what we do have while hanging out. But the up side to vaping instead of using a hookah is we have those conversations in public, not stuck in a room. We can be playing pool, playing video games, hunting, fishing, and many moee activities. Please do not bash people who enjoy vaping, i respect that you like to yse a hookah and i do it myself as well, but all i ask is dont bash us here. We all have preferred activities and mine is playing video games and vaping with my friends. Yours is sitting and having conversations with friends while usong a hookah. Basicallh the same thing am i correct? So lets just set aside the minor differences between our preferred method of smoking and be friends and game together.

Sirrumz

Non-Member
Feb 27, 2014
Detroit, MI
My turn to chime back in as the original poster of this thread. You say you dont like vaping because the liquid is made in a lab? I never stated what i choose to smoke in mine. I like to use my dry matter extention and smoke tobacco very similar to what you are smoking through your hookah. Now contulinueing from your same thaught, correct me if im wrong, but isnt tue tobacco you are using flavored? Aka. Done in a lab? Im not saying vaping is better or smoking hookah is better. Im just saying there are things we like and vaping is one of them.

Another thing you stated is that smoking a hookah has given you conversation with people you will remember for a lifetime. Well us vapers have the same thing, my friends and i talk abiut the mods we are gonna get, what we would like to have, and use what we do have while hanging out. But the up side to vaping instead of using a hookah is we have those conversations in public, not stuck in a room. We can be playing pool, playing video games, hunting, fishing, and many moee activities. Please do not bash people who enjoy vaping, i respect that you like to yse a hookah and i do it myself as well, but all i ask is dont bash us here. We all have preferred activities and mine is playing video games and vaping with my friends. Yours is sitting and having conversations with friends while usong a hookah. Basicallh the same thing am i correct? So lets just set aside the minor differences between our preferred method of smoking and be friends and game together.
Again, I am not bashing anyone. I am merely stating facts.

The tobacco that i get from overseas isn't chemically flavored in a lab, It's mixed and dried with natural mint leaves by my aunts in Syria.... by hand. Nothing chemically involved.

I respect your hobby and you are in your own right to do whatever you choose, it's none of my business. I am giving you my opinion. The thing about vaping is that it is a fad, and will be squashed out soon whether it's by law or another channel. I'll be sitting in class and seeing a classmate vape... like really? Is it that serious? You really have to do that here? Or in a restaurant. I understand there are no effects to secondhand smoke but it makes the person look ridiculous, and it is childish to do it at a bar or a restaurant. My opinion, I'm sure you disagree. Some things are just meant to be done at home, a friends house or hunting like you said. But not at a restaurant, classroom or other public areas. I'll bet you 10 bucks this vape phase will die out within 2-3 years.

J

Jokerlolz

The tobacco that i get from overseas isn't chemically flavored in a lab, It's mixed and dried with natural mint leaves by my aunts in Syria.... by hand. Nothing chemically involved.

I respect your hobby and you are in your own right to do whatever you choose, it's none of my business. I am giving you my opinion. The thing about vaping is that it is a fad, and will be squashed out soon whether it's by law or another channel. I'll be sitting in class and seeing a classmate vape... like really? Is it that serious? You really have to do that here? Or in a restaurant. I understand there are no effects to secondhand smoke but it makes the person look ridiculous, and it is childish to do it at a bar or a restaurant. My opinion, I'm sure you disagree. Some things are just meant to be done at home, a friends house or hunting like you said. But not at a restaurant, classroom or other public areas. I'll bet you 10 bucks this vape phase will die out within 2-3 years.
to a lever i agree. I believe it is a fad. But most things are if you think about it im sure tye clothes you are wearing right now are part of a fashion fad. And i have no problem being a part of a fad. It is part of life. And i agree with you i dont do it in class or at a restaurant and if i did i would control it not make a giant cloud because that is disrespectful. Again i agree some people are douchebags that do it and blow it towards other people but we are not all like that. I will admit i an a cloud junky and love to see a big ass cloud lol but i dont do that in public.

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader

Well. . . If i just take a small sentence out of there. . . it isn't all factual. Once again, you don't know exactly what it takes to go into it just yet. There are a whole lot less components to go into make the ejuice needed to vape. PG, CG, Nic%, and some other flavoring. Of course, you can get 0% nic if you wish and that is fine. However, just like I said, you have your opinion and calling people whom vape a d-bag in a thread that people are talking about their vaping experience together probably isn't the wisest thing at all. I am merely stating a point for you to not come in trying to bounce people's heads on something they enjoy, versus something you enjoy . . . common sense and good mannerisms. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SentiStyles anyone Consumables Discussion 2