Anyone Vape? (1 Viewer)

Jokerlolz

Banned
Mar 5, 2015
West Virginia
I love vaping, me and my friend Travis are very into it. Anyone else here enjoy it? post some pics of your mods, vids of you performing some tricks. Anything really!

Hasmed

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Ann Arbor MI > Topgun
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I love vaping, me and my friend Travis are very into it. Anyone else here enjoy it? post some pics of your mods, vids of you performing some tricks. Anything really!
you using it for oils, wax, flowers, or dry? Also dont have it in the office but you can check out my kit here.
EscapeVape+ - Kindstack | Kindstack

Its a really good kit for wax

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I actually love to vape. I have several different set ups for what I want to do at the moment. If you haven't already came across it. . . www.Zamplebox.com is awesome! It is like a loot crate, but for juices instead! I think my favorite mod right now that I use is my Asgard DNA30 with an Aspire Atlantis tank. Good clouds and epic taste! The battery life lasts me for a few days while vaping on 28.5 watts as well.

Hasmed

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Ann Arbor MI > Topgun
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Wait, so this would work with vaping plant life? o_O

I need one for that and if that is indeed the case I will buy one in a heart beat XD
My Vap sadly is only for wax as I only use dabs due to the potency. But yea you can get accessories and extensions to use flowers,dry, and oils with it.

But yea there is a lot of extensions and kits for dry and flower out there. Also here is a list from high times of some of the best vapes around per there opnion.(Note mine is listed :D)
HIGH TIMES 2014 Vape Pen Buyer’s Guide | High Times

Miz Redavni

Non-Member
Mar 2, 2015
Elsewhere
My Vap sadly is only for wax as I only use dabs due to the potency. But yea you can get accessories and extensions to use flowers,dry, and oils with it.

But yea there is a lot of extensions and kits for dry and flower out there. Also here is a list from high times of some of the best vapes around per there opnion.(Note mine is listed :D)
HIGH TIMES 2014 Vape Pen Buyer€™s Guide | High Times
The kit that you linked

It says Dry matter o.o

Hasmed

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Ann Arbor MI > Topgun
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
$79.99, it seems worth it. So i just bought it.

Most high quality vaps cost about that much and more. This comes with a shitton of stuff also.
Totally worth it and I bought the kit before it had all that extra shit lol but yea same pen though. But yea its so so worth it for the price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SentiStyles Consumables Discussion 2