Anyone playing The Long Dark? (1 Viewer)

Violet

Clan Leader
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
Hey guys,

Anyone else playing The Long Dark? I recently tried it and been captivated ever since. So far 55 days into my second survival playthrough, having a good time in Coastal Highway. Any tips/advice for first time players?

DarkMantra

Vetted Officer
Feb 1, 2015
Quebec
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Yup I've been playing on and off since it first hit early access :) Hey lemme know your favorite regions. I've not played it in a little while but am definately looking for some inspiration!

Reactions: Violet

Violet

Clan Leader
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
Yup I've been playing on and off since it first hit early access :) Hey lemme know your favorite regions. I've not played it in a little while but am definately looking for some inspiration!
Well so far only been to mystery lake and coastal highway, coastal highway being my favorite of the two. Soon I'll move on to another map so will see how I like it :D

Shrubmite

Clan Members
Nov 19, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
I only started playing a couple months ago because of Thundernut :D aaaand still not good enough to go interloper.
I find that it is harder in some ways and not in others from the Alpha. They have improved the items and crafting. It still is a very difficult game to play and succeed. You have to be very patient and prepare before making a long journey out somewhere

BoondockEOD

Vetted Officer
Jul 20, 2018
HInesville, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Cool I am about to watch some videos of it and see what its all about. I will let you guys know if I get into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)