Baseball: Any baseball fans excited for opening day? (1 Viewer)

Ajido

Jul 9, 2012
Queens, NY
I'm going to the Mets opening day game next week, I've went the last couple years and it's become a bit of a tradition. I can't help but laugh at this though

[video=youtube;okXhAC78d4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=okXhAC78d4Q[/video]

Is anyone else going to see their team on opening day? I got offered tickets to the Yankees home opener too but for some reason this year the Mets and Yankees are having theirs on the same day and same time =/

Bogo

Clan Founder
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
I've only really liked baseball when I have tickets or when we are going there to party at Turner Field. Goo Braves! lol

Gsworld

Vetted Officer
Dec 23, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Wish I could go to Dodger's opening day =( don't have the money for it sadly lol

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

Riotswitch

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Austin, Tx
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'm going to the Mets opening day game next week, I've went the last couple years and it's become a bit of a tradition. I can't help but laugh at this though

[video=youtube;okXhAC78d4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=okXhAC78d4Q[/video]

Is anyone else going to see their team on opening day? I got offered tickets to the Yankees home opener too but for some reason this year the Mets and Yankees are having theirs on the same day and same time =/
Can this be moved to our sports section please? thanks in advance

Ajido

Jul 9, 2012
Queens, NY
I've only really liked baseball when I have tickets or when we are going there to party at Turner Field. Goo Braves! lol
Your Braves ruined the 90's for me, the Mets just could not beat them, especially when the Braves were the home team. Wait a second, no...the Mets ruined the 90's for me, such a terrible team. Why couldn't my dad like better teams? I grew up watching the Mets, Jets, and Islanders. It's like a disappointment trifecta.

Little T 79

Retired Leader
Nov 19, 2008
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Go Angels!

They are my team, but I usually only follow them when they are in the playoffs or when Jared Weaver is pitching. Weaver is from my home town and I know him and his family so that is kind of a cool connection for me. Otherwise, I don't really watch all that much baseball.

Dirk Pitt

Vetted Officer
Apr 25, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
GO BRAVES.. and see as of this post we are the best team by win/loss in baseball. Bring on the Nationals and let us sweep them this weekend..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)