Anti-morning people (1 Viewer)

T3hK1tt3h

Clan Officer
Apr 8, 2019
An Underground Bunker Somewhere on Earth
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
I have come to a point in my life where both Dad and his helper ask me if I'm already awake enough when I show up in the kitchen. I stab them with a killer look, and they mumble that they need to talk with me when I'm awake. I don't even need to tell them to let me have coffee first.

Am I the only one?

Grumpy Cat - I hate mornings and morning people.jpg

ShaRo

Clan Members
Jun 29, 2019
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Ah not at all, I myself is an absolute night person, I freely stay up for the most of the night quietly working in my own pleasure and prefer to skip mornings simply by sleeping in :D
Though can't say that in modern society it is a common practice, mornings are just now for us, no noise, peace, and quiet

T3hK1tt3h

Clan Officer
Apr 8, 2019
An Underground Bunker Somewhere on Earth
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Though can't say that in modern society it is a common practice, mornings are just now for us, no noise, peace, and quiet
YES!!! Just silence, peace, and quiet... What a wonderful world it would beeeeeeee...

I can walk the entire house in the dark with my eyes closed. Okay, in the morning it isn't dark, but my eyes not even being properly open should be a dead giveaway that I'm merely moving, not really there.

I think that if I'm asleep, or half-asleep, let sleeping cats lie!!! :p

Moonkhan

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2016
Somewhere in Turkey
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Two years ago, I was working as a temp teacher at a high school. One day during lunch break I was having a smoke with some of the teachers. One of them said: "Hey, what's that thing hanging down your pants? Is that your pj's?! Dude, do something before one of the students sees them and makes fun of you." So apparently I had woken up, didn't take off my pj's and just put on my pants and went straight to school. I guess, that pretty much sums up my mornings lol

nomoe

Clan Officer
Apr 9, 2018
tricities WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
im such a morning person. i dont drink coffee and even if i go to bed at midnight i can still be up at 6 most the time easily

Wunder

Clan Member
Nov 11, 2019
Clan Rank
Private
Private
100% relatable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)