Angel Beats (1 Viewer)

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
Angel Beats

Plot: Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife.

My Rating: Sigh. Angel beats is really good for a few reasons. For one, it's got a really funny side to it. We have an English speaking character who doesn't really need an explanation if you watch it and then some other scenes with music that just had me rolling.
Another reason is the drama. The characters who are revealed there have some pretty fucked up pasts in there life. Both of my pictures have both of them included.

Since I have no shame in anything and will open to anybody, I cried a lot. I think about three times I cried while watching this series and when a certain scene is brought up again or I here the song somewhere, I get really depressed.

10/10. [video=youtube;kL2vlUlpytQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2vlUlpytQ[/video]

Rivius

Jun 27, 2014
Houston
Awww yeah I loved this one! Weird (in a good way) story but very intriguing!

BuiSmiles

Non-Member
Apr 19, 2014
Canada
It's one of my favourites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)